Maiden

Gay.....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

no way you could tell me what those friek f-ers are saying in the chorus unless you've read the words.

i've heard of them and probably liked them alot more before i ever heard them sing.............

LAST EDITED ON Aug-19-09 AT 09:37PM (MST)[p]Best metal band in the world! I've seen them over 2 dozen times and have met them all on several occasions. Back in the late 80s-early 90's I played guitar in an Iron Maiden tribute band called Copper Maiden. I played all of the Dave Murray parts. We got to do their sound check in Seattle on the Seventh Son tour. Saw them last year and they have gotten better with age. Best show that I have seen.
Try this
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

East indian headbangers.....Thats funny I dont care who you are....lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-19-09 AT 10:44PM (MST)[p]know why mormons don't go to pirate movies?

they're rated arghrrrrrr......

ed force one.

Saw the 7th son of a 7th son tour in SLC in 1989? maybe 1990. The show was at the old Salt Palace and we met Steve Harris in either the old crossroads mall or ZCMI mall (I was young and had been "preparing" for the show for a few hours) accross the street. Cool guy just out doing some souvineer shopping. Guns and Roses was the opening act. Someone threw a green light stick up on stage and hit Axl so he stormed off stage. He did come back to finish the short set, what a night.

Axl stormed off the stage and cut their set short when they were in Seattle as well. He dove into the crowd and someone grabbed his junk. He got pissed and left. I have told this before but that was the show that I was 3 seconds away from mopping the floor with Axl. My band and I were hanging out back stage with Maiden just having a couple of brews and chatting. Axl comes barging in the room and tries to shove me out of the way (telling me to get the f- out of the way). Keep in mind that I am 6' 3" and 260 lbs and power lifting. I grab him by the shoulder with one hand and am cocked back ready to knock his teeth through the back of his head when Steve Harris stands up and tells me to stop and that c- Axl isn't worth my time. Axl starts mouthing off and Nikko, Steve and one of their roadies tell Axl to get the f- out or they will let me finish the job. He stormed out like a little girl. We spent a couple more hours hanging out and drinking beer before they had to head out to the next gig. One of the coolest experiences of my life. My buddies have to bring it up whenever we are a a big party.
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Eel, the back is much better! What is slowing me down now is a stinking brain tumor. You could have guessed that, eh? It is benign and somewhat treatable, so far. It is around my pituitary gland shutting off a bunch of stuff. Getting better though. I will work on that autograph for you!
Eric

deerline.gif

Pbear, well that's a drag! Sorry to hear about a brain tumor. You've been through a lot. Modern medicine can work wonders. Just keep your great sense of humor. You have my thoughts and prayers!

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Aug-22-09 AT 07:45PM (MST)[p]You can tell who the old F'ers are haaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Probably in depends already while they are popping some lsd thinking back to woodstock!

Maiden was awesome!!!!!! And Polar your are the man I would love to hear more stories! I pray the tumor gets taken care of!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom