magnet

Long Time Member
Well this confirms my suspicions that someone has been installing a crane grade magnet in my cars. There I am sitting on the side off the road when I hear the tale tale sound of a car out of control. I look up to see some jackwagon traveling on the opposite side of the road coming at me like an out of control cruise missle. F-350 spinning 360's as it is rapidly approaching. I jammed her in reverse in the nick of time and pull in behind him to see what his major malfunction is. Dude takes off like a cut cat on the snow packed road. Needless to say, trying to outrun motorolla on icy roads was a bad idea from the start and I find his now rolled truck on the first bend he came to. Things went downhill for the misunderstood gentleman from there.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

JUDAS 1911!

How many miles does Car/Charger # 27 have on it?:D

Glad you seen this one comming & got out of the way!

What was this JOKER up to?

6441presidentialdebt.jpg

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Well it turns out he was 18, drunk as a an outhouse rat, driving a stolen truck, packing a loaded 9mm, and figured driving like hell from me was his only chance of avoiding a court martial.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

18 Huh?

Yup!

He's got the World by the ####'s & got everything figured out!

6441presidentialdebt.jpg

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-12 AT 09:40PM (MST)[p] Damn 1911 We have to get you one of them armored trucks.
Now the rest of the Story?? Glad your safe.

Rutnbuck

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-12 AT 10:21PM (MST)[p]Court martial...uh oh, dui = goodbye military career. I've only seen two guys survivee that, career wise, since DoD went to current policy.

>Well it turns out he was
>18, drunk as a an
>outhouse rat, driving a stolen
>truck, packing a loaded 9mm,
>and figured driving like hell
>from me was his only
>chance of avoiding a court
>martial.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom