Lyle...

Roy

Did you get the PM that I sent you that talked about what our "friend" Steve had to say about you?

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Lyle, thanks for the PM. Back at you. Yes, I know.

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

Yes Eel - it is all true.

ROY - I only told you that I would help you out to make you feel better about yourself because I thought you were a pretty pitiful sight. You are so self-righteous, so pious - all about "obey the law" this, and "that's not very ethical" that and "killing baby turtles by running them over on the beach is a coward's way of hunting" WAAAAA WAAAAA WAAA - sound like a cry-baby law dog to me!!

I tell you what - Eel and I are NOT afraid of no Fish and Game!! You hear what happened to that old boy who wandered off up here in Humbolt County last week? Yeah boy - that's right, the Sherriff's office won't even look for him because it is "Harvest Season" - funny how you just have to take a wrong turn in the woods up here and just flat fall off the face of the earth!

Could very well happen likewise to somebody who kills deer with a Kia Rio!! Accident my big left toe!

And next time I guide you to a turtle like that you better damn well pull the trigger! I don't care if it is an endangered species on a National Monument on a sacred burial ground on an Indian Reservation! If I shine that spotlight on one you better shoot it!! Hell Eel has no problems with it!

And you are supposed to be some bigtime turtle hunter.

Law. Ethics. Morals. All BS to me!

You better watch your back big man.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom