Lunch packer wives?

Feleno

Long Time Member
Seems like its becoming more and more rare to have a wife pack a husband's lunch. I know mine never has and doesn't ever plan on it. Any lucky guys out there?

Ya my first wife use to pack me a lunch. I use to pack something for her in return. Pretty good trade I'd say.

For long distance dial 1-800-338-EDGE

I've got a good one. Packs my lunch every day. Although it is always celery sticks , apples , salads etc. Wonder if she is trying to tell me something ?

She works later than I do most days so Dinner is on me. You can find me grilling something most every night.

Same as Tag. Mine has made my lunch everyday goin on 7 years now. She works till 8 or so 3-4 nights a week so I usually do dinner.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Tell your wife you eat lunch at Hooters Restaurant every day, and She will start packing you a lunch....hehe

An Irishman, a Mexican and aBlonde Guy were doing construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building.

They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, 'Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch, I'm going to jump off this building.'

The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, 'Burritos again! If I get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too.'

The blonde opened his lunch and said, ' Bologna again! If I get a bologna sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too..'

The next day, the Irishman opened his lunch box, saw corned beef and cabbage, and jumped to his death.

The Mexican opened his lunch, saw a burrito, and jumped, too.

The blonde guy opened his lunch, saw the bologna and jumped to his death as well.

At the funeral, the Irishman's wife was weeping. She said, 'If I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given it to him again!'

The Mexican's wife also wept and said, 'I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much.'

Everyone turned and stared at the blonde's wife. The blonde's wife said, 'Don't look at me. The idiot makes his own lunch.'

Are you kidding me...My wife has a hard time making spaghetti. I'd shrivel and die if she made my lunch, or any meal for that matter!
Traditional only >>>------->

>Are you kidding me...My wife has
>a hard time making spaghetti.
>I'd shrivel and die if
>she made my lunch, or
>any meal for that matter!
>
>Traditional only >>>------->

LOL I hear ya on that one....

I want a home made lunch. Who will barrow me their wife that makes lunches? I never get a home made lunch. Sigh

Rutnbuck

My wife has been making my lunch for about 40 years.

For the last month or so she's been wraping my sandwich in a road map for some reason.

Eel

Aaron- Dude, I'm telling you....most of the time I'd just throw it in the trash anyway and head to Subway. You weren't missing a thing! HaHa. J/K

Steve
I got put in time out for a bad signature! Sorry Founder...

My wife packed my lunch for the first week we were married, then it all stopped. She hasn't packed me a lunch now in 22 years.

It's always an adventure!!!

This Gal packs a nice lunch!

7148sandra_bullock__as_wonder_woman.jpg

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

B Bop, Isn't that Sandra Bullock ? Packing a lunch didn't work out so well for her. She should have worn that outfit more often.

4220michelle-mcgee_tattoo_model.jpg

By "BJ" do you mean "butter and Jelly"? I'm at a loss of words if it doesn't. :)

Steve
I got put in time out for a bad signature! Sorry Founder...

As it turns out triple k Just might be the hot broad I've been having wet dreams about since I was 14 years old!

Ya wiz your right about that she couldn cook a tv dinner if her life depended on it. Good ridence of her the #####!y thing is she took all my dutch oven gear when she moved out.

What is this "BJ" you are talking about? I faintly remember something about it when I was single.
Traditional only >>>------->

Well TTK!

You still owe him for the Martha Stewart Cutting Board a few years ago!

That was a Nicely Thought out Gift!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!

Please please please tell me she didn't just go there....

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

>Please please please tell me she
>didn't just go there....
>
>
>
What? You don't get a morning bagel with jam, Roy? Don't get mad at me if your wife is a slacker.

Bess- perhaps I'd get up at 4:30 am to make the man's lunch if he got me better Christmas presents. Ya think? lol

LAST EDITED ON Dec-09-10 AT 08:44PM (MST)[p]Mywifeisanawesomecook
1010nye5.jpg

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Hey Roy you ever consider going to TKs house for you lunch LOL Might as well keep it in the Family.

Oh Yeah Congrats Doc degree Roy . . Your the man.

Rutnbuck

Well she isn't my wife ( yet ) but my lovely woman packs lunch for both of us everyday...We ride together, eat lunch together, we do just about everything together. She is AWESOME!!! We have been together for four years now and it just keeps getting better. She is a great fly fisherman, great cook, and looks like a supermodel ( She use to model ) Life is good!!!!

King now I know why they call you the KING!!

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Next time I see your wife....I'm gonna tattle.

>Never packs me a lunch, but
>once in a while I
>can get her to toss
>a salad.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

TripleK

My wife needs lessons.

Please.

>Isn't a morning BJ enough? Now
>I have to pack his
>damn lunch too??? WTH???
> So demanding.....
>
>
4a380c6d5d13acdc.jpg

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

I thought this was a contest to guess where she is tattooed?

So my guess is her T'aint.

TripK what do I win? Already have a used Martha board so be creative.

Thanks,
Slick

How bout Lunch with Obama RUS?

Oh,did I tell you that You'll be buyin?

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

If your wife won't make your lunch, beat her with a stick!

I had a wife that refused to mow the lawn! WTF?

My wife packs a lunch about 4 days out of the week, she will also get up early 2-3 times a week to make me breakfast even though she doesn't go to work until 2 hours after I leave.
She will also mow the yards since she gets off work a couple hours before me.
She does a whole lot more than that, but if I tell you guys you might start to think less of me.........LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom