Lunch get together st. george group

BIGJOHNT

Long Time Member
Hey guys their seems to be alot of us down here on this site. Lets have a get togethter for lunch sometime after the new year.
Puts some faces with the names. It is such a small town ,I bet we all have crossed paths somewhere.
So lets hear your thoughts.
John

I would show up, but it would probably only be for the food. I'm usually hungry that time of day.

I was thinking some place like Two Fat guys pizza. That way you young guys could get pizza and us old guys could get salad.No dinner rolls for ammo :0
If that doesn't work we can move towards the middle of town for those that work further away. Lets try and make it work out for everyone.

I'm from Wyoming so I don't count, but are you sure you guys want to do that. It won't be so easy for you to insult each other if you know what the other guy looks like. Just kidding! Sounds like a pretty good idea. Wish I were closer.

Lunch is a great idea with MMers. I think I'll do the same thing next month down in Elko, NV. fatrooster.

That's pretty upstanding of big john to offer to buy us all lunch,j/k. I'll be heading back through St. George on the 17th on my way to SHOT.

Anytime is good for me bigjohn. You tell me when and where and I will be there.

His mom still wakes him up in the morning for work in the morning with a call. So you better call him on the 12th and remind him so he can tie a ribbon on his finger so he don't miss out.

My mommy also makes me crustless peanut butter sandwiches. And still gives me a bubble bath.;)

TMI cuz, crustless pb and j is one thing but a bubblee bath from mpmmy? Now I know why you always say its cold and want to cuddle when we go out camping. In the middle of July!

Rackman
This is not my party, its for everyone. I believe Cody is coming ,Jesse was going to talk to him. If any of the guys up north are down this way they can come .
Haven't heard from a few down here still. maybe we need to have everyone post up if they can make it. The guys peaking threw the windows will be the ones afraid to post up. haha

I'll try to make it, Thursday 13th at noon. Most of the guys on MM are jerks at some point (including myself), but I like pizza, so I'm willing to put up with you guys for a few minutes.

For you guys that may not know where Two Fat Guys is located. Its on the south end of town accross the street from Walmart in Bloomington.
Kody can post up GPS numbers for you if you need him to. :)
Maybe some of you Nevada guys can make it ? I dont know how far it is from Elko ? Looking forward to seeing some of you there.

Thats cool you guys are meeting up. Wish I could make it down there. Wonder if we could get something like this rolling up by SLC somewhere? Wonder if Founder would be interested in some kind of banquet get together for anyone who could make it? Just an idea. Hope you guys have a good time. They will probably need to call it "A Bunch of Fat Guys Pizza" after your done. LOL Just messing with you guys I am jealous.

I'd buy but I'm busy that day sorry.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Its ok justr, I called two fat guys, they said you could pay for all of us with your credit card in advance;) With all the OT you have been putting in, that shouldnt be a problem right? lol.

Yelum, I must have forgiven you, or at least I've forgotten. Either way, you're in the clear.

Good to hear. By the way, enjoyed the pics you posted before they got nuked. Its the most impresive group of bucks i've ever seen there.

Yelum

Oh, you must be talking about my son - dleonard4. Ya, those were some kinda impressive.

Don,

I didnt get to see the pics before they got nuked. Send them to me, love to see them.

Jeff

Bring the picture along to the lunch . Still not sure who is coming? I will get a big table at the rear of the restaurant. Haven't heard from some of you,hope to see some of you there.
I have heard a few lurkers talking about it,maybe they will show . :)

The photos have been posted again (third time) on the Mule Deer Forum, in the "Antelope Island or Henries??" thread. For some reason the threads my son posts them on keep getting nuked (how rude!!!!)

Ya thanks everyone for coming, we had a great turnout. It was great to meet everyone who showed up.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom