lunch at the park

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
Today I ran by Toco Time ordered some grub and headed to the park. This creek runs through the park and I was watching the ducks and geese and eating my toco. Well this punk pulls up next to me in this big ol Ford monster smoke blowing truck reving his engine (noisy sons a B). I wasn't to happy!! Anyway this kid sticks his head out the window and asks me if I thought he could drive through the creek. I am thinking what a retard. I said I suppose ya can. Well he guns it and the truck lunges into the creek and sinks. Well the kid made it back to shore just a screaming. He said you lied to me you said I could drive across the creek hell it was 10 feet deep.
I said no way the water only came half way up on the ducks.

Rutnbuck

lol...

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Lmao, I wish that was a true story.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-08-11 AT 10:19AM (MST)[p] Oh hell Taco thanks for the heads up!!
I will not spell Toco wrong! I will spell taco wrong, I will not spell taco wrong, I will not spell taco wrong, I will not spell taco wrong,I will not spell Toco wrong! I will spell taco wrong, I will not spell taco wrong, I will not spell taco wrong, I will not spell taco wrong,I will not spell Toco wrong! I will spell taco wrong, I will not spell taco wrong, I will not spell taco wrong, I will not spell taco wrong,I will not spell Toco wrong! I will spell taco wrong, I will not spell taco wrong, I will not spell taco wrong, I will not spell taco wrong,I will not spell Toco wrong! I will spell taco wrong, I will not spell taco wrong, I will not spell taco wrong, I will not spell taco wrong,I will not spell Toco wrong! I will spell taco wrong, I will not spell taco wrong, I will not spell taco wrong, I will not spell taco wrong,I will not spell Toco wrong! I will spell taco wrong, I will not spell taco wrong, I will not spell taco wrong, I will not spell taco wrong,I will not spell Toco wrong! I will spell taco wrong, I will not spell taco wrong, I will not spell taco wrong, I will not spell taco wrong,

Rutnbuck

Lol, I wish I could have used a computer for that back in the day. Copy and paste would be very handy!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom