Luckiest SOB in the World.

mentalmidge

I found out I drew a Super tag for deer for the second straight year in a row. I didn't spent a ton of money yet luck be a lady right? I am hoping for some help in 45 this year. Any areas I should really hit not honey holes but good areas. I am just looking for good help please!!!

dang that is real lucky . How did your hunt go last year ? I wish I had help for you , I'm just mostly jealous and hoping your luck will rub off on me . LOL

Hey Foundation what about my super tag for Elk you had in your hand today! not good anough? you can get much closer to one than that!

LOL , ya thats true . Abiggerfish2fry is truely the luckiest SOB . Guy finds a cobra jet motor in the junk yard and now a elk super tag . You guys are booth lucky dawgs .

I wish I could help.... I think you would've scouted a lot last year to get er done this year! I know a guy that drew the WA raffle muley tag last year, and drew the raffle elk tag this year! Sounds like a big year for repeats.....

It usually takes everybody that draws the super tag 2 times to draw before they realize they should of hunted harder where the big deer are (unit 45).If im not mistaken you had a few people offer you some pretty good advice last year try one of them.I live here in unit 45 and this year is a good one to have a tag, lots of B.O.B.s this year.Good luck to you and definatly dont rule out the early muzzy hunt.

That is very good advice if you dont have a good starting point.Plenty of deer and alot more public ground to hunt.You definatly have a chance to shoot a giant buck.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-22-11 AT 02:30PM (MST)[p]+1 the biggest non-typical i have ever seen in my life either in real life or a picture was on a butte overlooking mormon res. unfortunatly i had no tag

What's lessons did you learn from last year. Problem with SH tags is too many options, which of course is a great problem to have.

How did you hunt turn out last yer?

PS I have a son who drew 3 super hunt tags in two years on a total of 10 tickets, when he was 12/12 yrs old. We had fun, but really did not perform up to the expectation of the tag.

Man I really am thankful for all the advice on mormon res. I have never been over there. Last year I spent only 2 days in 45 because of work. I ended my hunt on Nov 30 in 54 shooting a 190 gross 4x4. Nice buck but really want to shoot a nontypical this year. I will be in 45 all of oct this year and any help would be appreciated for sure.

Hey mentalmidge, saw the photo of the nice buck you shot last year in 54. I drew the late tag this year, any pointers/areas you can share, please PM.

JR

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom