LSU Buses finally make it home.

T

TAGATTRACTER

Seems some knucklehead painted a 50 yard line across the highway.................. Took them 2 days to figure out how to cross it.

Sorry ~Z~

LOL!....After they did get across, nobody really gave a chit anyway!

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

I have to hand it to Bama for playing like a true national championship team the last game...I can definitely take all the chit talking you guys wanna throw at me too... just don't be surprized when LSU is ranked #1 to start next season because they're expected to be the team to beat again...I just hope they don't get beat again :D

Can't remember who said it on Mike & Mike this morning but it pretty much summed up LSU's lack of preparation for the big game..."failure to prepare is preparing to fail"...John Chavis is the only LSU coach who prepared for that game IMO... :-(

What I really mean is thanks a lot plick (TAG)!! :D

~Z~

the only good thing that comes from the game is that jordon jefferson will never wear the LSU jersey again. good riddence jj. i feel sorry for the nfl team that hires u.

LMFAO!! That made my day...

Jefferson is not getting hired anywhere!! If he does I'm declaring myself eligible for the NFL draft cuz I can throw just a shitty as he can!! :D

~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Jan-12-12 AT 08:42AM (MST)[p]So Never_Catch goes into a store and asks for purple shoes, gold pants, purple jersey and a gold hat. The clerk says you must be a LSU fan. Never_Catch says yes I am how'd you know? Because this is the hardware store.

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-12-12
>AT 08:42?AM (MST)

>
>So Never_Catch goes into a store
>and asks for purple shoes,
>gold pants, purple jersey and
>a gold hat. The clerk
>says you must be a
>LSU fan. Never_Catch says yes
>I am how'd you know?
>Because this is the hardware
>store.

lmao rans. if any of yall ever go to south louisiana u really can buy lsu stuff in just about any store

found it for you Z....
black-spray-paint.jpg

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom