LOWLIFES ON KSL.COM!

B

B_BOP_A_LU_LU

There are some Real JOKERS on there!
Guess some of them are in such a big f'n hurry to get money for their next Drug Affixiation they can't wait for you to get there even after they promise they'll wait till you get there?
Anybody deal with any JOKERS on there like this?

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

drive faster next time gramps.....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I've only had one bad experience with a seller on ksl, most have been pretty good people though.

One was honestly a great dude to deal with...I bought a bunch of Moultrie cams and 12 volt rechargable batteries from him, had some problems with a few of the batteries after a month or so and the dude still went way out of his way to make it right for me since I had spent so much money. I just called back to ask if I was doing something wrong and he said nope just meet me and I'll replace anything for free.

~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Aug-27-10 AT 10:51PM (MST)[p]I hear you Bbop. Sometimes those gals get a better offer after you call though. Frustrating.

Eel

Couple of days ago I brought a overhead camper 8' 95 self cont. for $2000. The guys say we got a deal it sitting up at the local RV place well the guy calls the RV place and tells them he sold me the camper the RV place owner tell him hell no it on consignment, BUT he would give him $3000 for it,I had know idea this had happen So I call up there to head up and pick it up and the guy tells me he re-sold it to the RV place for a $1000 more then we had agree to on our deal, I say wait a minute you had already sold it to me, He go for a $1000 more I'm going to have to break our deal, So I ask him if his integrity was worth $1000 dollars, he he said I guess it is, Just glad he not my neigbhor because if he would screw a guy for over on a deal like this he would steal from you too.I try talking to the RV dealer But for some reason he would return my phone calls. LOL
I'm guess these times are bring out the worse in folks.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Don't you have an LE Elk permit in your pocket wet_boot?

Yes sir I do! Had to come home for a few days and make some money so my kid will have diapers on his bum while I am gone! Headin back down tonight to go get western with these pisscutters!

<Stu Padasso Pro Staff

<Dixie Nourmous Field Staff

Good luck wet_boot!
And remember to keep one boot dry!

Ya ktg!
Just like the gun I bought a few days ago!
The JOKER must of got a few inquires,the SOB re-listed it today for 25.00 more than what he was trying to sell it for originally!
WAFJ!

I have had pretty good luck i bought my truck off their. But i sold some stuff on their and there is some pretty stupid and weird weird people. Sometimes you can find a good deal on that site but you have to just look for what your looking for every weekend and sooner or later you will get a deal or get a lemon hahahaha.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom