LOWLIFE BASTAGES!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
All I can Hope for is people can leave somebody Armed in their Homes when these LOWLIFE Bastards break in and they get their Asses Blowed away!

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=22960703&ni...ry-a-growing-problem-in-utah&s_cid=featured-1

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

And it isn't happening in some dive neighborhood or in trlr parks...

I feel terrible to have a pistol and a 20guage--stage on each level of my home but this crap is getting to be the norm....

Robb

About as low as you can stoop.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Bess that has been going on for many years. Most of the criminals doing it are lowlife druggies and they do not want any confrontation with a home owner. Heck they break into churches, no way they have any respect for the dead or the family.

RELH

Bbop, let's set up a sting operation:) We'll have this appear in the paper:

"Joe Smith passed away a few days ago after a brief illness. He lived at 4561 Laural Lane. He loved his secluded home back in the trees. His only surviving relative is Jane, his daughter."

"Joe was an avid gun collector. Every room is loaded with guns, and gun cabinets. He also has a rare and valuable coin collection. His favorite hobby was all the latest electronic gadgets. He loved surrounding himself with fine jewelery also."

"His daughter says that funeral services will be held Saturday at 12:00 noon......"

Eel

Sounds Fun Eel!

:D:D:D!

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Think I'd like to "volunteer" to be the stay-at-home relative.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom