Lowering the flag today.

It's respect to the office not the person.

Not a fan either but it's the right thing to do.

I'd need to brush up on my flag etiquette but I don't believe resigning a valid reason to lower the flag.

Again, I'm no fan but it's not wrong to mourn the passing of another person and show respect to the office or her depending on how you look at it.

I'd need to brush up on my flag etiquette but I don't believe resigning a valid reason to lower the flag.

Again, I'm no fan but it's not wrong to mourn the passing of another person and show respect to the office or her depending on how you look at it.

The flag is lowered because they were a public servant.

That's all.

Will likely see a lot more of this near term, the upper ranking seniority of the Senate and House are 80+...
Surprisingly the deaths in office have plummeted in the more recent decades giving rise to a more elderly congressional “leaders”

Surprisingly the deaths in office have plummeted in the more recent decades giving rise to a more elderly congressional “leaders”

But they can't cheat death, no matter how "immortal" they pretend to be.

Death is the only sure thing in life.

I respect the office but not the person. I respect the death as I know there is family and friends.
I don't respect Californian politicians. And the announcement of Newsome's decision for a replacement was so biased to make the left happy with him and is sick.

Last edited:
But they can't cheat death, no matter how "immortal" they pretend to be.

Death is the only sure thing in life.
unfortunately it’s fits the parties in power to keep the carcass in the seat to maintain voting majority. To many majorities in the past have changed due to mid term elections

Laphonza Butler- the replacement who is black, female and LGBTQ+. Wait a minute, is she also vegan and an environmentalist climate change proponent ? If not then how could he...
?

I think I actually read somewhere they recorded a “yea” vote for her yesterday…. Nothing to see there I’m sure

I've got one more thing to add to this...I've had several buddies from my old army unit who put their lives on the line for this country in Vietnam back in the 60s who have passed away recently and there were no flags at half mass for them except for maybe at their local cemetery....I'm darn sure not gonna lower my flag for anybody that craps on it like these people do...nuff said

I've got one more thing to add to this...I've had several buddies from my old army unit who put their lives on the line for this country in Vietnam back in the 60s who have passed away recently and there were no flags at half mass for them except for maybe at their local cemetery....I'm darn sure not gonna lower my flag for anybody that craps on it like these people do...nuff said

A lot of us feel the same way.

I think I actually read somewhere they recorded a “yea” vote for her yesterday…. Nothing to see there I’m sure
Voting beyond the grave? You don't say...
More Fake News from the people who believe everything they read, as long as it's from one of the far-right extremist websites that has undoubtedly been proven to spread lies countless times.

Her last vote was Thursday morning, she missed two votes that afternoon and passed away that evening. Her vote was in-person and captured on C-Span

Screenshot_20231003_145211_Samsung Internet.jpg

If either of you actually cared about the truth, you would check on the accuracy of the drivel you spread before doing so.

Maybe start taking Reagan's advice, "Trust, but Verify."

If you have to insert 2 adjectives to describe yourself and why this is good.....it's not a good representative for ALL. I think it's funny to how she wasn't voted in .....it was given to her. She didn't earn it from the public. I hope she does a good job.....for all of us.
Laphonza Butler.png

More Fake News from the people who believe everything they read, as long as it's from one of the far-right extremist websites that has undoubtedly been proven to spread lies countless times.

Her last vote was Thursday morning, she missed two votes that afternoon and passed away that evening. Her vote was in-person and captured on C-Span

View attachment 121558

If either of you actually cared about the truth, you would check on the accuracy of the drivel you spread before doing so.

LOL. you see the one of her and the hot mic where someone leans over and says "vote yea"

more fake news i suppose. you party members crack me up

If you have to insert 2 adjectives to describe yourself and why this is good.....it's not a good representative for ALL. I think it's funny to how she wasn't voted in .....it was given to her. She didn't earn it from the public. I hope she does a good job.....for all of us.
View attachment 121561

Kind of like how the nomination was just handed to obama, I mean biden, for a 3rd term?

Good one. I hate it that we get taxed and then taxed again on things we already paid tax on. And then for those who get earned income- they get taxed on that too.

View attachment 121558

Who needs the truth? When we have the Obama/Biden Administration's "Fact Checkers. Better known as the Orwellian Ministry of Truth. ie: CIA/FBI meddiling with social media, orchestrating Legacy media. With their leaks of missiniformation. Protecting the Biden's coruption. Interferring with elections etc.

When will the lies, omissions, cover- ups and destruction of our freedoms, and big spending quit ? The answer to that is it won't. It might subside or increase but not end. If you bet against that well good luck. Just take care of yourself and your loved ones. It's not easy but be infor.ed and prepared. If you ignore all that is happening good luck with that too.
I decided it wasn't worth causing problems but just a mandated task to lower the flag. She is gone but the others are still here.

View attachment 121558

She voted the day she died? How? I'll trust, verify she rolled into the chamber and voted.

Her daughter had power of attorney. She wasn't allowed to make her own decisions, yet she voted on her death day?

I'm not sure this is the flex you thought it was.

She voted the day she died? How? I'll trust, verify she rolled into the chamber and voted.

Her daughter had power of attorney. She wasn't allowed to make her own decisions, yet she voted on her death day?

I'm not sure this is the flex you thought it was.
The Dems squeezed one more vote out of the old broad as they were wheeling her to the morgue....in a BLM T-shirt wrapped in a rainbow flag.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom