Lowa Sheep Hunter or Tibet Boots

A

archeryelk

I have tried everywhere know to man to find these. They are behind in production.

Any help on finding a pair in 11?

Archer

Nope. Out of stock until at least late July along with every other supplier in the USA.

Archer

Just order a pair of Tibet's online at a place that had one pair. Had to get the black. Really wanted the kind in brown but they have quit making them.

A ton of money for boots to not get what you want.

Archer

Hi, my name is Nick. I stock the SheepHunter quite heavily. I have 3 size 11M in stock in the Sheephunter. I have access to 2 pair of size 11M Tibet (Brown) directly from the Lowa manufacturer. (The tibets are truely on backorder in almost every other size until the end of July, which usually means mid August.

If you wish to order the boots, visit my website:
www.redwingofidahofalls.com (they are at the bottom of the main page. We have other Lowa's as well.
1-877-682-7783

I bought mine from the folks above (Redwing of Idaho Falls) and they were terrific. But I'm NOT kidding about those boots running small. I usually wear a 12 1/2 or 13 (12 1/2 being pretty scarce) and had to go to a 14 in Lowa to keep from smashing my toes.

I am pretty sure I looked on the Redwing site above before I ordered the ones I got today and sent an e-mail but don't think I got a note back. Could be a mistake on my part.

Either way, I got the black Tibet today and just HATE the black color.....I know Color don't matter.

I have this boot on now and can't imagine needing or wanting anything any stiffer or higher than this.

May give you a call tomorrow.

Thanks for the info,

Archer

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom