Loving wife

dillon

Very Active Member
I am doing some undergraduate research on wood ducks in the Cache Valley, and today I went out to monitor several wood duck boxes that we have deployed over the past few months with students from USU. All was going well. My wife has a Cannon Rebel XTi and I decided to take it along. I got some great pictures of ducks, geese and even a pelican. I had a 50mm lens on and a 100-300mm lens in my coat pocket. I went to cross a small outlet leading into the bear river and I sank up to my neck...my waders filled up with water, and I scrambled for the bank. The camera did not make it. My wife is a great photographer, her web page is edgeofshade.com

I went home and took a quick shower before going to pick her up from work. When I told her what I had done she started to hyperventilate. I felt horrible, but she was not mad. She spent the next hour trying to get me to feel better.

Between the water and home I managed to lose my binder with all my research information recorded in it. So we went back out to look for it and found a bunch of papers from the folder, but not the ones I needed. So someone out there has my research, and I hope to get it back...I hope.

My wife is great, and she is very forgiving. We have been married just under one year. She is looking at this whole thing with optimism.

I love my wife!

Dillon

Dillon you will one day forget about the camera equipment and the research but you will never forget your wife's love and support.

Life is love and love is life.Stuff is just stuff...

Thank God every day for your wife.

Have a cold cut of meat on standby just in case she changes her mind and you end up treating your black eye later tonight. :)
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

i have a canon eos 30d in excellent shape i will sell u for 500 bucks. that may make her feel better lol. i bot it new for 1200

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom