LOVE IT!!! COLLEGE BALL!!

predator

Very Active Member
I don't care what anyone says, you cannot tell me, pay me off or convince me that the NFL holds a CANDLE to the intensity and emotion of college ball!!

Wasn't the Texas game just INSANE???!!!!

I love college football!!

pred

COLLEGE FOOTBALL HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE KING........THE EMOTION & PASSION, & EXCITMENT IS FOUND ONLY IN THE COLLEGE RANKS......YD.

>
> COLLEGE FOOTBALL HAS ALWAYS
>BEEN THE KING........THE EMOTION &
>PASSION, & EXCITMENT IS FOUND
>ONLY IN THE COLLEGE RANKS......YD.
>

Word! For the vast majority, college players are there to play, and to win, not to primp and make millions. Utah-UNM was down to the wire, BYU-CSU was a real barn burner, and you can't beat the Texas-Texas Tech game for sheer entertainment value. Long live College sports, no if we could just get a playoff system....

College football is awesome everywhere but the state of Washington this year!!!! We are hoping they might just cancel the Apple cup this year???

Howdy all,

Yeah, college football is ok....

I still like track!!! Maybe I'm prejudiced because I'm still coaching track, just now at the college level.

Best to all.

Coach

>Howdy all,
>
>Yeah, college football is ok....
>
>I still like track!!! Maybe
>I'm prejudiced because I'm still
>coaching track, just now at
>the college level.
>
>Best to all.
>
>Coach

Coach! How are you bud? Its been a long time! Are you still down in Hobbs? Hope everything is well!

Drummond

dan-henderson_wanderlei-silva.gif

LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-08 AT 10:43PM (MST)[p]Omigoooosh!! The Utah game about gave me a heart attack....GO UTES!!

How am I ever going to get up at 6 after a game like that???

Coach!!! Where have you been?? Miss ya!

Howdy,

And thanks Miss. Predator. Ruthie and I miss seeing you too. Have you hunted a lot this year???

The college where I coach have a big game on Saturday Nov. 8. We play our cross-town rivals. If we win, we'll be 9 and 1 and hopefully make the playoffs. Ruthie and I will be there, but I still like track better.

Best to you all...

Coach

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom