LOUDON

338RUM

What a son of a b!@#$. Gordon n Johnson had a chance. How about that wreck during caution???? Montoya and Busch....I'll buy Juan a beer...but it was intentional....he best watch his a$$. Jr got it up the a$$, literally, oh well, life goes on. Good race actually....so far...20 to go....

The way this race ended sucked....guys who did nothing all day and didnt deserve to win won or ended up in the top 10, where the guys like Johnson, Gordon, and even Smoke ended up with poor finshes.

Ive never been a JPM fan, but after today he's making me like him more and more. Jamie McMurray definitley lost points with the me today...PAY ATTENTION DUMB A$$!!

Like 338 raid, oh well, life goes on.....on to the next race!!

EASY TUFF BUFF!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-29-08 AT 05:10PM (MST)[p]I GUESS YOU DIDN'T HEAR McMURRAY HUH???

HE SAID HE NEVER SEEN JUNE BUG!!!

GOOD GAWD PAY ATTENTION!!!

AGAIN,I SAY THERE SHOULD BE A MANDATORY 10 LAPS OF RACING TO THE FINISH LINE EVEN IF WE HAVE TO WAIT TILL TOMMORROW TO DO IT!!!

((( }> }> }> }> }> !!! )))

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Another week goes by and smoke has
a dominant car and ends up on the
wrong end again, I sure hope his luck
changes soon, he needs a couple of wins,

I did like to here Kurt not say much
about how great of car he had,
but the fact that he was flat out
lucky.

I agree, the ending was jacked up!!

I loved the hit Montoya put on Kyle!! McMurray definately needs to pay attention, WTF. I know these guys are mostly looking forward through their lines but come on, if you are going to drive below the line ALL day then you should pay a little bit of attention to the track BELOW the line, especially when you are approaching pit row.

?Here?s to the hero's that Git-R-Done!!?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom