Lou Holtz Commentating

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Am I the only one who gets irritated as hell when I hear Lou Holtz speak? How in the hell could a network have him as a commentator? I can only understand about half of what he says. He's as bad as Deon Sanders and his ebonics....what is it with networks these days?

Steve
I got put in time out for a bad signature! Sorry Founder...

For some reason, most sport commentators bug me. I didn't like John Madden and I really do not like Brent Musburg or whatever his name is. He doesn't even pay much attention to the game, just wonders off in his own world...

Lou is hard to understand, probably should retire and spend some time with the grandkids.

i don't mind him to bad he suck up for bsu a while back. the one that i cant stand is mike strahan big azz gap in his teeth talks over people he is a detriment to that show.

I would take Holtz over Madden any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Madden's perals of wisdom are like a case of herpes, they never go away.
WVBOWAK

THIS IS FUNNY, THE REASON IS THAT LOU HOLTZ IS ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER PUBLIC SPEAKERS IN THE COUNTRY. HE MAKES MEGA BUCKS SPEAKING TO LARGE GROUPS AS A MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER..........YD.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-11 AT 11:20PM (MST)[p]Holtz I can tolerate, but Dierdork 'bout made me want to gouge out my ears...

I'll take Lou Holtz any day over Mark May. That condescending jackass drives me crazy. Who is he and who did he play for again? Did he coach? Did he play pro ball? He sure thinks he knows it all. Can't stand him and Corso is a close second.

It's always an adventure!!!

I don't care for Mark May either. He played for the Redskins and was part of the "Hogs" if I'm not mistaken.

Steve
I got put in time out for a bad signature! Sorry Founder...

Dierdorf is the worst ALL he speaks is in the obvious. Watch Mark Mays eyebrows they'll drive you crazy.

I can understand Lou Holtz better than 90% of the posts in this thread...

Athens Archery Field Staff
Wicked1 Bowstring Staff

They say he got his nickname because he spit on his players while talking to them. Google "spittin lou" and you'll see a last name of Holtz

I met Lou Holtz in 86 or 87 through his son, Skip. Lou seemed to be an ok guy.

I think Skip was an assistant of some sort at Colorado State at the time. He and I met on the basketball court on a regular basis during some faculty games. He was a pretty good basketball player and an even better person.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skip_Holtz

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom