Lost Wedding Ring - Found

M

MikePritzl

LAST EDITED ON Aug-24-13 AT 05:42PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-24-13 AT 05:39?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Aug-24-13 AT 05:38?PM (MST)

Ok fellow hunters let me see if I can save a marriage, I just got back from archery hunting Fishlake mainly in Hancock Flats and most of all High Top which is what this post is for. I was walking down a trail on High Top when I found this ring laying on the trail. I believe his owner is a hunter being it was off the main road and on a good trail. There is a two letter engraving inside the ring and if this belongings to you send me an email [email protected] with those letters and I will send it back to you. I hope I can help, Thanks.

37912013-08-24_16.41.04.jpg

74972013-08-24_16.20.07.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-24-13 AT 11:30PM (MST)[p]Well done. sure nice to see honest people! did anyone claim it?

good to see some nice honest people tryin to help kudos to you. not my ring but i was hunting hancock flat all week and didnt see many good bucks just curious to hear what you saw?

No responders so far I was hoping that someone knew someone that lost a ring hunting up there.

Was a weird year this year, was only one good group of big bucks up on high top but where tough patterning them for the week I was there. Seen no middle bucks,2x3,3x3 or bigger just small bucks or the big group I was after. I did see so many big bulls on this trip from last year, we had big bulls everywhere. Seen a 7x7 who was pushing 390 plus. It was either the full moon or the weather that just made the week tough, Thanks for the kind words, Good Hunting

wonder if it was discarded...You never know if a failed marriage ended up in the woods and some guy just granted himself some freedom... XD

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom