lost tag question

400bull

Very Active Member
Do to work commitments, Staurday will be the first day I will be able to get out on the elk hunt. So last night I Started getting my stuff together in preparations for the weekend. Everything was going just fine until I went to get me tag. WHAT THE HE!! my tag was not with the rest of my tags. I have searched the house over looking for the tag with no success. I thought no problem I'll run down to the DWR tomorrow to see if they could print out a new one for me. Then it hit me state offices are not open on Friday. Now what? If I am unable to find my tag is there anyway for me to get a new one printed out befor the weekend?

400bull

Contact a local license vender in your area and find out if you can sign a lost tag declaration and be issued a replacement tag from the local agent. If the agent can not issue a replacement then you will need to wait and take your problem to the nearest DWR Regional Office when they are open.

Good Luck

Because it is a general season tag I think you can replace it at any license agent.

If it was a tag that you drew like LE or a cow tag then it could only be replaced by the division.

Glad you were able to obtain a tag and hunt the weekend. Remember that if you happen to find your lost tag. Do not get the tags mixed up as your lost tag/ ie:tag number is no longer valid.

Good Hunt'n

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom