LOST: Swarovski Spotting Scope

M

mountainmuley

We lost a Swarovski spotting scope and tripod on the north end of the Monroe Mountain in Utah (in the Bell Rock/Hunters Flat area, above Anabella, UT) about a week ago. We knew where it was left but when we went back to get it someone had already taken it. It was in a camouflage scope cover. Any information about this would be very appreciated as we would love to have our scope back. Thank you.

I hope you get it back and if I found it I would give it back for sure. $2000+ spotter will test a mans honesty standing for sure. But... If you can afford to loose a Swaro spotter, you can afford to buy another...

I left a cheap pair of tasco binoculars on a rock by the road when I was 13 and of course the next truck down the road grabbed them. Broke my heart because I saved up my hard earned money to buy them. My dad said it best.. "bet you won't ever loose another pair of binocs....".....

Good luck, you're going to need it.

Todd

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom