Lost Spotting Scope

J

jesters2402

Thinking maybe I left a spotting scope on the San Juan Abajo unit about 3 to 4 weeks ago. Its a WEAVER scope with a Vortex tripod. If you or someone you know has seen it or picked it up we would love to get it back. Thank you all

Now, if it was a Vortex scope with a Weaver tripod you'd really have something to cry about.

Good luck finding it!

DW is right, ....so it begins! LOL

Zeke

Can You Please send me the Soft Case for it?

It'd make it complete!

Oh,And Thanks!:D

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

Hey Jesters, if you really want it back here is what I would suggest:

Name the trail/ridge/canyon you were using. I realize you'd be giving away a spot that you MIGHT intend to hunt, but if you really want to get it back, chances are posting where you probably lost it will increase the chance to get it back. Also, somebody might be heading out that same way and could keep an eye open for it or even hike up to where you were to find it for you...

I don't know what condition it might be in now if it has been out in the elements, but I think giving a location is your best bet to having it returned.

Plus, its an LE Elk unit so there's not a lot of hunters for that. And no one knows what you were hunting anyway. For al we know, you were spying on a girl in Blanding... ;-)

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

LAST EDITED ON Aug-08-15 AT 06:24PM (MST)[p]If you left it on the rock pile, it has been found for sure. Way too many people stop there to glass. The problem now is going to be if the person that found it will frequent this site or know someone who does. I will ask some of my friends that live down there and frequent that area and see if they know of anything.

>I'm guessing I might have left
>it on what is known
>as the rock pile.

It was Found before you realized you Lost it!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

I found a Motorola 2 way radio on the rock pile a few years ago. I posted it here but no one claimed it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom