Lost Spotter- Nebo Loop Road

Clyde Hollinger

Hey guys- If you could help spread the word on this it would be awesome!!! My buddy got distracted while putting his daughter in her car seat after doing some glassing up the Nebo Loop Road, drove off and and left his brand new Vortex Razor spotting scope and tri-pod sitting along side the road. Word spreads fast in MM Land, so if you could help a fella out it would be greatly appreciated!!! Also police reports have been made in case it is turned in.

"Went up Nebo Loop today 10/29 at about 530 pm and forgot my spotting scope and tripod up by the big hairpin turn above Red Creek Flat. Got distracted putting my kid in her car seat and forgot it. Went back a couple minutes later and it was gone. Please let me know if anybody picked it up. Reward if found. Text or call anytime, (435)851-6313."

If you are on facebook, I would try and share that on the Utah bowhunters page, Utah deer and elk hunting page and the dwr page. It gets alot of traffic. You may have already, but just more options. Good luck,sucks to lose that.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom