Lost Rhoads Gold Mine

Long Time Member
This probably hasn't been posted before. Anyone have any leads to the whereabouts of the mine?

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

It ain't far away!

So they say!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

LAST EDITED ON Feb-20-12 AT 07:43PM (MST)[p] Been posted here before. Come on get with the program. You must be totally bored! The boys go out and leave you home alone? I Worked with an outfit that went into the Uintas and came back with 5 silver bars out of an old kiln. They were on the search for Rhoads. Had anouther guy that knew where it was and had my Dad fly him up to the Uintas to spot it. Later he died and his family spred his ashes over the Uintas. Rummor has it he went to Kona without his wife.

Now if Rhoads was in the Uintas I would have smelt it by now.

Rutnbuck

GO back to the Korean bar and If I happen to be there, I will tell you hehehe but the truth will hurt ( TRUST ME )

>GO back to the Korean bar
>and If I happen to
>be there, I will tell
>you hehehe but the
>truth will hurt ( TRUST
>ME )

I tried to stop him from going Red but he slipped away when he took the trash out last night, sorry.

All the gold - from the Lost Rhoads Gold Mine
Is in a safe in the middle of Temple Square
In the Corp. of the President's name!

So if you're dreaming,
about the Lost Rhoads Gold Mine,
It don't matter at all where you've looked before
The old Rhoads mine is a hidden claim!

The mountains hold many a secret and there may be a few old boys who may or may not know something about it but this remains certain - no one has found or seen that gold in over 100 years for a reason! You can look but you won't find it unless God himself wants you to.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

It has been posted here beforeabout 4 years ago or so. Hell if I lived close it would be where I would ride my horses just in case God told me to look left under that rock.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

It could use another posting, Because it was a great read on some of the stuff that was posted.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

BRB...Overton has a trophy bluegill on the line but he is in the chitter...looks stupid fighting it from that chair. What a maroon.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Kilo and JB were arrested last night for dine, drink and never mind and dash down at the Korean Bar.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I warned Kilo to be careful with that bunch of hooigans and now he is in the pokey with JB. Could be worse if it was Ziggy sharing a cell with him.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom