Lost out

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
Looks like I'm chit outta luck. ?Got this email today....

(I.M.F ) Head Office

#1900 Pennsylvania Ave NW,

Washington, DC 20431

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND.

REF:-XVGNN82021

Attention; Beneficiary,

Did You Instruct One Ms. Donna K. Berliner, To Claim Your US$10,700.000.00. The above-mentioned person visited this Office 10:45 yesterday, with a power of attorney given in her favor by your good self, granting her the benefit to process and claim your pending fundvalued US$10,700,000.00 (Ten Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) for personal reasons.

She further stated that you are one of the Corona virus diseases (COVID-19) victims as you did not survive but you grant her a power of attorney to claim your pending fund before you pass away. Please answer this very important question, are you (Dead OR Alive).

Our office has asked Ms. Donna K. Berliner, to return back to this office within (48) working hours to enable us to have a personal confirmation from you being hitherto the beneficiary.

(1.) Did you instruct one Ms. Donna K. Berliner, of 1200 Fitch Way, Sacramento, Ca 95864, to claim and receive the payment on your behalf because you are dead? (2.) Did you sign any 'Deed of Assignment' in her favor thereby making her current beneficiary/Next of Kin to receive your pending fund?

We are sorry to have delayed your instruction in giving out this fund to the new beneficiary Ms. Donna K. Berliner, since you are one of the Corona virus diseases (COVID-19) Victim but we must adhere to the procedures of this honorable Organization by making sure this request is verified and confirmed by the beneficiary and the existing attorney Your urgent confirmation is required if you are (Dead OR Alive) You can also reply me on this email;([email protected])

Ms. Kristina Georgieva

Managing Director of the International

Monetary Fund. (I.M.F)(0147).

Looks like I'm chit outta luck. ?Got this email today....

(I.M.F ) Head Office

#1900 Pennsylvania Ave NW,

Washington, DC 20431

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND.

REF:-XVGNN82021

Attention; Beneficiary,

Did You Instruct One Ms. Donna K. Berliner, To Claim Your US$10,700.000.00. The above-mentioned person visited this Office 10:45 yesterday, with a power of attorney given in her favor by your good self, granting her the benefit to process and claim your pending fundvalued US$10,700,000.00 (Ten Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) for personal reasons.

She further stated that you are one of the Corona virus diseases (COVID-19) victims as you did not survive but you grant her a power of attorney to claim your pending fund before you pass away. Please answer this very important question, are you (Dead OR Alive).

Our office has asked Ms. Donna K. Berliner, to return back to this office within (48) working hours to enable us to have a personal confirmation from you being hitherto the beneficiary.

(1.) Did you instruct one Ms. Donna K. Berliner, of 1200 Fitch Way, Sacramento, Ca 95864, to claim and receive the payment on your behalf because you are dead? (2.) Did you sign any 'Deed of Assignment' in her favor thereby making her current beneficiary/Next of Kin to receive your pending fund?

We are sorry to have delayed your instruction in giving out this fund to the new beneficiary Ms. Donna K. Berliner, since you are one of the Corona virus diseases (COVID-19) Victim but we must adhere to the procedures of this honorable Organization by making sure this request is verified and confirmed by the beneficiary and the existing attorney Your urgent confirmation is required if you are (Dead OR Alive) You can also reply me on this email;([email protected])

Ms. Kristina Georgieva

Managing Director of the International

Monetary Fund. (I.M.F)(0147).
My uncles office still has a fax machine and I would go to the printer to retrieve something and every once in a while something like this would be sitting there. Hope you get your money from that gal. Hell for half the money I’ll drive to sac for you it’s only 150 miles from Reno.

I lucked out also!! Still waiting on the Nigerian prince to give me half his 300 million dollar hidden wealth locked up in US funds only cost me 10k. You gotta be an idiot to pass on a deal like that!!!

I'm still trying to figure out how to answer: Please answer this very important question, are you (Dead OR Alive).

I'm thinking since I was supposedly a C-19 victim, my reply should indicate I'm no longer breathing, as in, "Yes, I'm dead."

I just hate to be a smartass if this is real. :rolleyes:

An then from the realm of the absurd...

I just got another email with this line as a link: A Secret Ingredient That Activates Holy Oil? --CLICK HERE

Of course, I didn't click it to see what sort of miracle I might see before my very eyes.

Funny story: Back when this started with the "Nigerian Letter" a good friend of mine and couple of his buddies actually sent $100,000 to this type of scam. Oh we were so dumb and innocent back then as to things pertaining to the internet.Boy was he embarrassed ! He could afford it but still.

The robo calls are what frustrates me. We get about 20 a day. I try screwing with them but it seems to make it worse. When I feel like it, I hang on until a real person comes on the line. I've tried everything. If they ask for Sharon, my wife, I tell them she moved to Colorado or I tell them she's dead. It never works as they keep calling.

I'm still trying to figure out how to answer: Please answer this very important question, are you (Dead OR Alive).

I'm thinking since I was supposedly a C-19 victim, my reply should indicate I'm no longer breathing, as in, "Yes, I'm dead."

I just hate to be a smartass if this is real. :rolleyes:
LOL. My parents get these things via phone all the time. My mom loves it. The last guy claimed to be her grandson, and needed $10K wired to be bailed out of jail. Mom responded- "Is that you Ronnie?" The dude said "Ya Grandma!". She replied back- "You've always been a bratty kid, so I hope you rot in jail!"

The robo calls are what frustrates me. We get about 20 a day. I try screwing with them but it seems to make it worse. When I feel like it, I hang on until a real person comes on the line. I've tried everything. If they ask for Sharon, my wife, I tell them she moved to Colorado or I tell them she's dead. It never works as they keep calling.
I have two solutions available for them. The first is a little call blocker device I bought several years ago. With it I can designate any number to block.

My 2nd option came about free, thanks to Cox Cable. It's called Nomorobo. They have a vast library of numbers already, and I can go to the web site to add others. In both casaes, my phone will ring once.

With Nomorobo, a recording comes on for the blocked caller, giving them another # to call, which I know. Thus, all recorded calls are stopped, and very few of the live callers ever go thru the hassle to dial the escape #. If they do, it's usually immediate, so I don't pick up that one either.

Mondays are normally the worst days for the soliciting calls.

I miss the good old days too. It’s a large part of the reason I waste so much time on MM these days. Way back..... in the early 2000’s, I c entertained myself for hours, chatting with the scammers. I got started by listening to this guy. I used to have a fantastic time, pretty much anytime I wanted to, every day. Now days, even if you stay on the line until a telemarket finally comes on, they hang up the second you start in on them. Pisses me off.

Now days, if I wasn’t a complete coward, I would have a high pitched squealer I’d blast them with, before they could turn their head set off.

I miss the good, old days....... that’s my excuse for taking it out on you all.

Last edited:

I miss the good old days too. It’s a large part of the reason I waste so much time on MM these days. Way back..... in the early 2000’s, I c entertained myself for hours, chatting with the scammers. I got started by listening to this guy. I used to have a fantastic time, pretty much anytime I wanted to, every day. Now days, even if you stay on the line until a telemarket finally comes on, they hang up the second you start in on them. Pisses me off.

Now days, if I wasn’t a complete coward, I would have a high pitched squealer I’d blast them with, before they could turn their head set off.

I miss the good, old days....... that’s my excuse for taking it out on you all.
I have done the boat airhorn bit. Problem is it makes my ears ring too.

When I feel like playing, I normally pick on one of the females with the Mideast accents. Many are the ones trying to "fix" my computer. As I'm supposedly following the instructions, I get real down & dirty with some sexually oriented questions you wouldn't want your mother to hear. Amazingly, they simply go on with their prattle as if I never said a word.

I have done the boat airhorn bit. Problem is it makes my ears ring too.

When I feel like playing, I normally pick on one of the females with the Mideast accents. Many are the ones trying to "fix" my computer. As I'm supposedly following the instructions, I get real down & dirty with some sexually oriented questions you wouldn't want your mother to hear. Amazingly, they simply go on with their prattle as if I never said a word.
There you go ODW, I’m a shameless coward, you’re clearly the better man. Your still having fun and I’m in a funk. Give her hell!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom