Lost MMers?

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
Anyone know these guys?

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=11544405

3 Utah men missing in Arizona treasure hunt
July 12th, 2010 @ 6:05pm

APACHE JUNCTION, Ariz. (AP) - Authorities say three Utah men are missing after they set out to find the legendary Lost Dutchman Gold Mine in central Arizona, which has been entrenched in triple-digit heat for weeks.

The Maricopa County sheriff's office began a ground and aerial search Sunday after family members called to say they had not heard from the men since they left Utah five days earlier.

Family members say the men planned on hiking into the rugged Superstition Mountains and exploring the area.

Two of the men reportedly have medical conditions, and it was not known if they have enough medication or camping provisions.

Sheriff's officials say a vehicle belonging to the men was found at the Lost Dutchman State Park, but it hadn't been used for days.

They say one of the men was rescued last year when he became lost on another hike to find the Lost Dutchman's gold, which treasure hunters have been seeking since at least 1892.

When I go to the desert in search of lost gold mines...I go in the winter.

A guy from Denver is still missing (I believe)..he was searching for the same pot of gold.

I think that may be the same mine that Founder and Rugarm found!! Amazing!! Although a mine, it can also be used as a sex slave man cave from what I understand.

Steve

I hike those hills a lot in the winter.... Nobody in their right mind would go back in there this time of year..... Terry

A really long time ago a feller from Holland got lost in those moutains huntin' for gold. Rumor has it that they found his pointed wooden shoes and that was about it. He must've been pretty popular because folks are still huntin' for him and his gold.

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/url]

Has anybody heard from rutnbuck lately? He's always off chasing rainbows somewhere.

rutnbuck, don't forget your buddy Eel!:)

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom