Lost Idaho Bull (Jacknife Unit 66A)

S

Stateline

LAST EDITED ON Oct-07-10 AT 10:36PM (MST)[p]I'm singing the same sad story as several others. I lost a great bull in the Jacknife area of 66A in Idaho (Trail Canyon to be more specific). He was hit twice, unfortunately one of those hits was in the shoulder. I tracked him quite a while before he lost me, but a nearby landowner spotted him several days later in very poor shape. Unfortunately by the time he found out I was looking for it, the bull had moved on. Not to long after that, however, a hunter was spotted packing out a large bull's head from the above mentioned location, which was not far from where I had been searching. When asked by other hunters, he told them that it was a dead bull that he had found up the canyon. They didn't know at the time that I was looking for one, so they didn't ask him any questions. It could have been taken anywhere, but if by any chance you know of anyone bringing home an elk head they found in this vicinity please let me know. I've lost plenty of sleep already. Thanks for listenin'!!

I feel your PAIN. Hope you find the bull or the guy who packed out a great set of horns.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom