Lost gun

G

GregMc

In one of my most boneheaded moves ever, I drove off from a BLM parking lot yesterday afternoon with my gun leaning up against the bumper. I went back this morning but someone had already picked it up.
The gun is a Verona O/U 20ga. that my wife gave me for my thirtieth birthday. It's not a particularly valuable gun, but it means a lot to me and I really want it back.
If you found it or know anyone who may have been hunting at the end of Stinger Road near Robin, Idaho in unit 73 on Sunday Oct. 19, please have them give me a call.
I really want this gun back and I'm happy to pay a reward.
I understand that whoever found it may be happy to have a a new to them gun, but I'll happily give you a better gun for the return of this one.

Details:
What: Verona over under 20 gauge shotgun, blued action, wood stock.
Where: Left at parking lot on Stinger Road near Robin, Idaho
When: Left at 3:30 Sunday, Oct. 19 and picked up before 9 a.m. on Monday Oct. 20th.

Please call
Greg McReynolds
208-690-9504
[email protected]

I'm still looking for this. I did file a report with the sheriff's office and with all the gun shops. Southern Idaho and Northern Utah is a pretty small community. Chances are, someone knows who has it. This gun is really important to me. If anyone has any kind of lead I'd really appreciate a call or an email.

Thanks very much.

Greg McReynolds

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom