Lost antelope

BIGJOHNT

Long Time Member
Please help my daughter is heart broken. She lost her pet Antelope . He will be found in the plateau unit. He would score 89 to 94 inches. He answer to the name speedy . Here is a picture of the two of them together.
6810image.jpg
. Please help get the two of them reunited. Pre verbally from September 13 to the the 21st

I see that Buck She'll need to take a look at My Wall to locate it!

Ya see BIGJOHN!

If I Was A lot Younger!

Me & You Coulda been Realated!:D:D:D

Or maybe if you'd of been a lot older BIGJOHN!:D:D:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Pretty good!! Ha ha! You may want to look on another unit for an antelope that size or go to another state ;) I sure hope I am wrong though:)

So sorry for your lil girls lose.....@ the store....go in after dark and get it back---ha

on another note---

Dr_Hunter totally enjoying your 2014 hunter thread!

Robb

Thanks guys ! We are heading up on the mountain now. Looking for good old Speedy. Oh there is a 100 dollar reward for help finding him. :). Enjoying reading your post Drhunter. Maybe we will see you this weekend.

Maybe you could just get a pet rock and paint a picture of the antelope on it as a memorial of some sort. That way she could carry it around and it would be just a much fun to play with as the lost one has been all these years!

No I think we can find a better replacement for Speedy then a pet rock. No luck this weekend. The real problem is my son drew the Fish lake rifle bull tag . She drew the Expo Antelope tag and they are at the same time. The good thing is they are the same unit.

>No I think we can find
>a better replacement for Speedy
>then a pet rock. No
>luck this weekend. The real
>problem is my son drew
>the Fish lake rifle bull
>tag . She drew the
>Expo Antelope tag and they
>are at the same time.
>The good thing is they
>are the same unit.

Hey BIGJOHN?

Can you see if you Transfer one of the Tags to a Friend?:D

Problem Solved!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Dang it Amy!:-( x(

Hey BigJohn,
I found your daughter's antelope!
I saw it yesterday and tried to pull it off the floor but I couldn't. I suppose he likes his new home better than your place. You can go visit him anytime you want but he'll never come home again. Sorry.
Zeke

Come on BIGJOHN!

It Ain't your Daughter I want to see!:D:D:D

(((RAZZIN Ya!!!)))

Nice Job there Little Ms Amy G!

Thanks BIGJOHN!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom