Losing my wife

Roy

Well it looks like I am losing my wife tonight. Yep, she is giving me up for a punk-ass glittery vampire dude with impossible-to-replicate-six pack abs. Pretty hard to compete with that.

Looks like 1911 is in the same boat too. Lil Red has already announced on Facebook that she is doing the same.

Just hope she brings home some extra popcorn.

Anybody else?

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

I secured a babysitter, bought tickets yesterday on-line, and emailed my wife the email confirmation that we had movie tickets and a baby sitter, she replied that I am AWESOME!

I tried to make it a date too but was told this was "not a wife/husband thing" - she is going with a group of her girlfriends.

Looks like macaroni and cheese with hotdog chunks for dinner tonight kids!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

It could be worse for us Roy. Look at the mess Completesportsman got himself into. At least we won't be subjected to watch that shizzle.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

My girlfriends not interested but my daughter and her daughter are sneeking out to night.

My GF bought tickets to a place showing all 4 movies tonight. Nice home all by myself. I won't have to listen to blabbering all night. I don't know know how you married guys do it, I'm going crazy with her around all the time. Thank god for vampires.

My wife and daughter are going. Good for them, better for me. I'm sure I'll find a football game to watch. Or better yet, make a batch of jerky and go to bed. (they won't be around to complain about the smell)

Im in the same boat. My wife and all of her friends rented out the megaplex in ogden and had all of their tickets sold by end of september! Her show starts at 7:15 though so at least she isnt there at mid night and coming home at 3 in the morning like all of the other times.

>Look at the
>mess Completesportsman got himself into.
> At least we won't
>be subjected to watch that
>shizzle.

HA HA, yeah I know its a chick flick but I'm trying to make up for all the hunting I've been doing lately.

Other than Feleno, I have no idea what you lucky guys are talking about.

How can I get my wife to leave for the night?

Eel

Well Eel,
Tell Her you wanna practice your favorite practices of 40 years ago,that should do it:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

You guys are looking at it all wrong. Completes the only smart one here. He's probably the only one thats gonna get laid tonight. We are not going because my wife is sick.....thank God for the flu bug. :)

Steve
Don't leave your keys in your car or it WILL get stolen. :(

> We are
>not going because my wife
>is sick.....thank God for the
>flu bug. :)

Your wife is sick...ya right. You just dont have a ride.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

>Other than Feleno, I have no
>idea what you lucky guys
>are talking about.
>
>How can I get my wife
>to leave for the night?
>
>
>Eel

Let her catch you surfing www.olderracks.com just one time and she'll leave you for longer than just one night.

I'm a little concerned that Sancho has not chimed in here. Just a little word of advice to any single guys. Tonight's event will possibly mark historic concentrations of horny women, the likes of which the world has never known. Poor Sancho may never be heard from again if he is already onto this. These movies put any claims spanish fly ever had to shame. If a man were brave enough, going to one of these theaters and even just hanging out could end in tales worthy of the pages of penthouse variations. Women go nuts over this crap. Not sure I understand it, but I darn sure wish I'd of been the first to dream it up. $$$$$$
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Nice jab about the car, douchebag! LOL. We have extra vehicles so I'll have to drive the gas guzzling Ford truck or the gas guzzling Suburban. :(

Steve
Don't leave your keys in your car or it WILL get stolen. :(

Yeah, where the heck is Sancho? Somebody needs to take him out for a little blanket party.

?Looks like macaroni and cheese with hotdog chunks for dinner tonight kids!?
Hey Roy, Hot pockets are good? Just sayin. not that I've had any experience with them or anything. x(

GBA

Yeah GBA - I am with you on the hot pockets. Totino's pizza is always a go-to option as well, plus I also make a pretty mean Grilled Cheese!

Luckily for them, I didn't get home until after 7:30 so they had already eaten a good meal and most of the dishes were done. I had to fend for myself but I had a late lunch so a nice quick salad hit the spot.

I am glad my wife got to go. I really appreciate all she does and she needs the break. Between working 40 hours, commuting 2 1/2 hours a day, teaching a night class on T & Th and tutoring 4 different students I have been putting in 60+ hour weeks so she has been run ragged taking care of the kids and working her own PT job and needed the break. She enjoyed it but said the movie wasn't one she would let the kids see nor would we be buying it. Darn.

2635keifervampire.jpg

HOOK 'EM!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom