Lori Vallow 2???

feddoc

Long Time Member
I suppose we have all chosen the wrong woman/partner at one time or another.

Mine was in the 90s. Pretty, petite, killer body....I'll admit my mind was swayed.

Things started out fast and ended soon enough

Things turned sour after awhile; she forged my name to a credit card application and got the card and signed it as me. (I will never set foot in a BIG O tire store) It took a handwriting expert to get them to refund the charges.
Then I figured out she was cheating on me and made a movie (with another man, if you are wondering).
One night we had a disagreement and she grabbed a roofing hammer and threatened to crush my skull. I just laughed and put the palm of my hand on top of her head. I asked the neighbors to call the cops just to make sure she was uninjured when I kicked her out. The cops took one look at me (I'm not tiny) and started giving me the routine...until I pointed out that the bleeding teeth marks on my left forearm would likely match her mouth.

A few days later, as I was taking her stuff back to her, I overheard her say 'that's what makes me want to kill everybody'.

Things were so bad that her kid wanted to stay with me instead of her. He eventually went to live with his dad just before school started.

SOoooooo, what is your story about a Lori Vallow in you life??

4 words I see mentioned above ......... pretty , petite , killer body. Usually means bat sh_ t crazy !!!! That combination has ruined my life more times than I care to remember !!!!!! I did however live through the rowdy days , so far !

You got a Link to the Movie doc?

Figured I'd Ask before Homer Asks!

I suppose we have all chosen the wrong woman/partner at one time or another.

Mine was in the 90s. Pretty, petite, killer body....I'll admit my mind was swayed.

Things started out fast and ended soon enough

Things turned sour after awhile; she forged my name to a credit card application and got the card and signed it as me. (I will never set foot in a BIG O tire store) It took a handwriting expert to get them to refund the charges.
Then I figured out she was cheating on me and made a movie (with another man, if you are wondering).
One night we had a disagreement and she grabbed a roofing hammer and threatened to crush my skull. I just laughed and put the palm of my hand on top of her head. I asked the neighbors to call the cops just to make sure she was uninjured when I kicked her out. The cops took one look at me (I'm not tiny) and started giving me the routine...until I pointed out that the bleeding teeth marks on my left forearm would likely match her mouth.

A few days later, as I was taking her stuff back to her, I overheard her say 'that's what makes me want to kill everybody'.

Things were so bad that her kid wanted to stay with me instead of her. He eventually went to live with his dad just before school started.

SOoooooo, what is your story about a Lori Vallow in you life??

A fun woman is kind of like a hybridization between a tango and a knife fight. It's all kinds of sexy but something about getting cut every now and then that keeps you focused on your step.:devilish:

You got a Link to the Movie doc?

Figured I'd Ask before Homer Asks!

Wellllllll, funny you should ask. About the time I found out about the movie, I found the movie. And I found her address book.

At that point, I was emotionally detached from things so, I went to the store and bought every VHS tape they had. Then I piggybacked two VCRs and went to work. I think you can guess what happened next. The guys at work were interested in a copy too. Anyway, some of the guys at work were major airline pilots during their civilian jobs and did their reserve flying at Fallon.
I let things cool down for a couple months, then started a mailing campaign. Atlanta, Denver, Boston, Anchorage, Miami, etc.

No, sorry, no link.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom