lord help me

Hardway

Very Active Member
I,m broke down in salt lake. With any luck I'll be back on the road to Colorado in a few tryin to make up time....somebody let 1911 know if he see's a suburban doin mach5 through town to take it easy on me.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Do you need a hand , tools , tow rope ? I would tell ya you need a Ford , but I don't want to rub salt in a wound. J/K. I have a few hours before work if you need some help.

Thank you guys but were good....back on the road now. Just hopeing to get through Utah undetected...lol.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Good deal. Drive safe and careful. Watch out for those speed traps and if you do get stopped , watch out that you don't get tazed. That would put a damper on your trip.

If you do get tazed, make sure someone is videoing it for us!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Good idea.

>If you do get tazed, make
>sure someone is videoing it
>for us!
>
>
>
4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

>Good idea.
>
>>If you do get tazed, make
>>sure someone is videoing it
>>for us!
>>

Heck Yeah! If anyone knows the make and model of his truck call it in for us so we can get some good footage at Hardways expense:)

JK Drive safe!!!

I've been tazed before... My uncle is a cop and a jackass. Not fun from that side but pretty funny to watch.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

>I've been tazed before... My uncle
>is a cop and a
>jackass. Not fun from that
>side but pretty funny to
>watch.
>
>
>
4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

you have video of that Justr?

Traditional >>>------->

Hardway... the good lord did help you get through Utah aka Zion. We don't need your kind messing up our freeways. Jesus wants you to be in Wyoming or Colorado. LOL

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Well if you see the Bessmobile be sure to come up to him and tell him your sob story, he's almost always good for $20.

HOOK 'EM!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom