Looks like it's goodbye to Idaho and Hello Colorado!

slamdunk

Well it's looking like I'll be calling Colorado "home sweet home" and kissing Idaho goodbye, come summer time........can't wait to finally get some good deer hunting back in to my life!!
Grand Junction area, here i come! :)

Whoa?! You bringing the woman too or leavin her in IF? Better think it through Dougy.

Ah, hell, on second thought, I'd move too. Idaho Falls blows.

Momma's coming with me.
It's actually the other way around, i'm going there with her!
Her corporate offices are there in GJ and my company is "mobile", it should actually do better there than up here in IF anyway, i just have to rebuild a clientele.

That's right fireball, it's only a 2 1/2 hour drive away and on one of the most scenic drives in the country!

Thanks Justr, i may take you up on the offer!

Runtnbuck.....i'll even nibble on her ear! Lol

Ahhh Colorado - "A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano."

Slammy that is definitely good news - all you have to do to build clientele is hit a gym, flex a little, show some of your posing photos and the "clientele" will flock to you like them salmon of that Capistrano place. HA HA. (Denise might now appreciate that though!)

Anyway, you will be much closer to Mile High - and that is what counts the most!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

>
>
>Are you going to buy your
>lifetime Idaho hunting license before
>you leave?

Heck no.......I'm not wasting a dime on this states hunting.....unless it's for a wolf!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom