Looking to Buzz H

I think by-in-large Buzz is one of the good guys and has seen his share of bureaucratic waste and blunders. I just can't see Buzz spending time telling the little people how to roast marshmallows..... but.... In someone's infinite wisdom they thought it was a perfect place to spend "their" money.

I can't wait to hear his response to this article. LOL

Thanks MH.
Zeke

This guy has been a Senator for a while now and this is the best source of government waste he could come up with. He is suppose to be a leader.

Mightyhunter,

I got a laugh out of that article...pretty funny stuff.

On a serious note, mulecreek thought the same thing I did. If this is the best the Senator can come up with, he needs a new job and PR staff. Apparently, he like you, MH, simply have an ax to grind with the FS. Thats his and your right, but rarely gets anything accomplished.

I wish those that did all the complaining, would actually take the time to help address some of the issues and come up with solutions. Public meetings are poorly attended, written comments are scarce, but complaining seems to be a full-time job for most.

Hope all is going well for you up there and good luck this hunting season.

BuzzH is too busy right now with hunting seasons starting and moving into that new house to have time to write on how to roast marshmallows, LOL!

All politics aside, I just wanted to know if Buzz H, as a USFS employee, was in the fruit and angel food cake camp or the chocolate and graham cracker camp.

By the way, I will only be hunting general mule deer in Wyoming. I still have elk in the freezer, so I only put in for a tough limited draw for elk and wasn't successful. I am actually happy to have 40 days to hunt mule deer without a tag for anything else. I would like to find something special in the backcountry and anticipate looking over a few bucks. I will also hunt wolf if the DC judge doesn't stop the hunt.

just sayin...
mh

topgun,

I wish that was all I had going on right now...work is busy, so is the union stuff, trying to promote a WYBHA event, rent the old place, move into the newly built single-wide, etc. etc. Good thing most all of the hunting I'm doing for myself this year is in October-January.

MH, good luck on the deer tag. I had some work in the Cody area earlier this year, saw quite a few good bucks.

I hear you on being a bit slow this year on the hunting. Slow year for me too. I have 2 good buds from AZ coming this year for pronghorn that I help every year. Another good friend from MT lucked out and drew a general bull tag as well as cow tag in our usual general elk spot.

I only have a LQ bull permit in Wyoming, 2 additional cow/calf tags, general deer, and 2 buck pronghorn permits. Drew a breaks rifle bull tag in Montana again (2nd in 4 years) as well as an additional elk B tag there as well. Have the general deer tag in Montana too.

I have 5 buddies coming out at various times in December and January to hunt cow elk.

No big tags this year...mostly by design as I knew moving into the new single-wide would take up qute a bit of time. It will be nice to have a slower paced hunting season. Usually burning the candle at both ends.

There is a National Roasted Marshmallow Day??? I didn't know that. Why do I always miss the fun stuff? I wish one of you would have sent me a PM.

Eel

Damn Dave----

It sure isn't like you to post up false chit about a guy---

We all have had our Regret Post's...no doubt.

I totally respect buzz.....

Have a great wknd all,

Robb

Buzz,

What kind of union stuff are you involved in if you don't mind me asking?

nfh,

No problem...I'm VP of my local, a steward, safety rep, and a legislative rep.

I do quite a bit of representational work, negotiations, etc.

>nfh,
>
>No problem...I'm VP of my local,
>a steward, safety rep, and
>a legislative rep.
>
>I do quite a bit of
>representational work, negotiations, etc.

Yeah and you should see some of his "strong-arm" tactics...

>nfh,
>
>No problem...I'm VP of my local,
>a steward, safety rep, and
>a legislative rep.
>
>I do quite a bit of
>representational work, negotiations, etc.

Oh ok. I was just curious cause I am a member of local 322 IBEW. I started when I was 19 to start my pension/annuity and health insurance and at 27 years young it has paid off. I don't get involved in politics with them anymore since I don't agree with who they support. But the electrical shop I work for I am the last union member. We had a couple guys leave to bigger and better things. My boss said he stay a union shop so I can health insurance for my family.....

Kevin is a congressman, not a Senator, and he is still the weasel clown he was in high school....but by god...he is my weasel....lol

6372image.jpg

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom