Looking forward to all the Wokestanians moving in?

50,000 people in 1500 acres. That means concrete jungle with high rise apartment buildings. You noticed they did not mention CA. as a possible location. Land is too damn high and they would go broke.
RELH

NYC density is about 1032 square feet per person.....this town will be less dense at 1307 square feet per person.......

If they can find the money, I say to go for it. It'll either succeed or fail, but that's what freedom and Free Market are all about. It's Capitalism.

Every city started at zero once. Building a new home from nothing in the search of a new way of life is what this country is founded on.

If they can find the money, I say to go for it. It'll either succeed or fail, but that's what freedom and Free Market are all about. It's Capitalism.

Every city started at zero once. Building a new home from nothing in the search of a new way of life is what this country is founded on.

I don't disagree. But why do I think plans like these are chuck full of tax money?

Eel they might build it in Utah with all the Blue chippers moving there. Lots of Blue votes are move east of Nev.

Don't worry hossblur, those liberals know how to steal the water. Just ask the farmers in CA. and they will give you a ear full on how it is done.
REAL

Don't worry hossblur, those liberals know how to steal the water. Just ask the farmers in CA. and they will give you a ear full on how it is done.
REAL
Off topic, but are you in the knife business again yet? I will need a couple more.

NYC density is about 1032 square feet per person.....this town will be less dense at 1307 square feet per person.......
I’m not good at English but math I’m ok at the end of the article it says 1500 acres and 50,000 people I got around 1/3 of an acre per person.

1500acres x 43560sq ft/ acre =65,340,000 square feet divided by 50,000 people = 1,306.8 square feet

or do it this way....

1500 acres divided by 50,000 people =0.03 acres per person ......0.03 acres x 43,560 square feet per acre=1306.8 square feet per person.....

You're not good at math either....or you don't know how many square feet are in an acre.....

Last edited:
1500acres x 43560sq ft/ acre =65,340,000 square feet divided by 50,000 people = 1,306.8 square feet

or do it this way....

1500 acres divided by 50,000 people =0.03 acres per person ......0.03 acres x 43,560 square feet per acre=1306.8 square feet per person.....

You're not good at math either....or you don't know how many square feet are in an acre.....
Ya got me don’t know how I fat finger that one added an extra zero somewhere.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom