Looking for this buck

T

TXbowhunter

My name is Samuel Niziolek and I am on a quest to find my dad's mule deer mount. He shot this buck back in 1994 in Cody Wyoming. He sold it to someone in 2004 when he moved to Oregon. I know this was a long time ago and is a long shot but I got to start some where. The picture I have attacked is the actual deer I looking for. Jim Marsico from Cody Wyoming did the mount. The picture is from his website.

His 50th birthday is coming up and I would like to try and find it and buy it back. I am currently in the Army and deployed to Afghanistan. So email will be the only way I can communicate for right now. My email is [email protected] thanks for the help.

3657image.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-13 AT 01:24PM (MST)[p]Good luck on your search and be safe over there! Jim does such excellent work that he has animals in the Museum in DC and the Buffalo Bill Museum in Cody. He did my 2009 antelope for me and does all my buddie's mounts, including a full body mount of his 2003 Wyoming Bighorn Sheep. The interesting thing is even though Jim is known as one of the best taxidermists in the country, his real love is sculptures and they are literally priceless and sold all over the globe.

Thank you. He does do some great work. He does all of my uncle's mounts and has done 2 ducks, a life size bobcat and bear rug for me. The muley I'm looking for, the one in the picture, was done back when Jim's shop was in Powell.

I will call Jim tonight. Maybe he can pint me in the right direction. I have also thought about talking to the Eastmans' and seeing I they might have any ideas on where I can look. I have been to almost all the bars in Cody, and most of the restaurants too. I go back home almost every year and haven't seen it.

I am going back there is September to hunt in the big horns so I may post up a flyer at Rocky Mountain sports and some other places too.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom