Looking for mule deer country

• Thread starter greatwhitehunter77
  • Start date
G

greatwhitehunter77

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-10 AT 05:50PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-10 AT 05:49?PM (MST)

I have some friends that want to visit me here in Idaho and want to put in for a good spot for muleys. Nothing too hard to draw but has decent buck counts. Any Ideas? I live in Rathdrum but anywhere some what close to me would be good. Can anyone help?http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/671the_blob_1.jpg

the harder it is to draw, the better haha. if people are putting in for it, its for a good reason.

where is "rathdrum"

good luck

Rathdrum is 10 miles nw of Coeur D' Alene. I know about hard draws. We are on are second draw for unit 61 in Co and we have six points and probly won't draw. We draw unit 4 almost every year in CO and have good chances at nice bucks if you hunt hard. Just tring to get some good friends up here for some bullshitting,beer drinking and good times.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom