Looking for a ranch

JPickett

Long Time Member
Hey guys. Long shot but maybe someone on here could point me in the right direction.

Looking for some property access to set up a predator hunting trip. This will be a corporate type trip so looking to pay a fee for access, at least two of us are legit predator hunters so don’t need guided but not opposed if someone knows a good outfit.

If anyone has a good lead I’d appreciate it

Hey guys. Long shot but maybe someone on here could point me in the right direction.

Looking for some property access to set up a predator hunting trip. This will be a corporate type trip so looking to pay a fee for access, at least two of us are legit predator hunters so don’t need guided but not opposed if someone knows a good outfit.

If anyone has a good lead I’d appreciate it
JP......
If yer camping, units 41, 42, 43/44 have wide open spaces to call dogs. and, they are plentiful. There are motels in certain areas, but im not gonna say they are 5 star, lol. if yer interested in that, ill give you more info. thanks!

Any info would be great ASB, thank you.

Looking for some good action. We can kill coyotes here in Idaho but if making the trip down there for some team building I’m trying to find some real hot calling. Generally that means some limited access. But I’d love to chat about some areas if your game. I’ll kick you a PM when I get some time

Thanks again

Dunno if BigBo has major issues with coyotes- but access is limited most of the year except for big game hunters who pay fees. HUGE ranch...

Dunno if BigBo has major issues with coyotes- but access is limited most of the year except for big game hunters who pay fees. HUGE ranch...

Yes indeed! Thats an enormous ranch full of top of the line antelope, deer, elk -we shot prairie dogs galore for 15 years there before they started charging like $ 10- 15 a day per person, so Im told now.
On coyotes, we saw many in the prairie dog towns
just west of Seligman, Az - they always seemed to be there hunting . We of course shot as many as we could . With that much acreage, the Ranch Hands/ Managers would be worth an inquiry as to where & how many there are there.
Doesnt hurt to ask for details! Its a really neat place to see ! I miss going there ! Spent 15 summers there shooting before having to move to Wyoming.
Best of Luck 🤞!
Jerry Gold- now In Windsor, Colorado

36 ab and c have tons of song dogs. Public and private ranch access. Camp in the desert. Only place I called in a lion. Go in Nov/ Dec...pound the doves too. Quail thru Jan.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom