Looking for a Pig Hunt

oilcan

Long Time Member
Trying to set up a pig Hunt for a few C0-workers there will be 4 of us not looking for anything real fancy just a chance at some pigs as 2 of them have never harvested a big game animal.Would like to find a Tresspass Fee Hunt if possible but if not will go guided.We live in the Bay area and would like to keep it within a 4 hour Drive.
If anyone knows of a reasonably priced place with good pig numbers i would appreciate the info.

Thanks

I think the Red Bluff area holds a couple of pigs....

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Also looking for some archery spot and stalk pig hunting action. I live in Mendocino County. Been out pig hunting a dozen or two times, but for one reason or another we never got on em.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom