Wanted LOOKING FOR A / OR A PAIR OF 19.5LX24 BACK HOE TIRE/TIRES???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I Know It's A Long Shot!

Tire Size 19.5L X 24

Used With 1/2 Tread Or So Would Be OK!

Could Get By With Just One For Now!

Like Pulling Teeth I'm Sure Trying To Find Something Used?

Could Trade A / A Couple NEW VORTEX 1X MuzzleLoaders Scopes Toward The Tire/Tires!

Let Me Know What You Have!

Thanks!

I got a brand new set I’ll sell you.

New they are $600 each but since your being so generous on the sale of so many 1x scopes at such great prices, I’ll make you a deal and sell them to you for 4x what they are worth.

How does 2500$ a tire sound?

Sounds Like The Same Kinda Deals I Always Get In To!:D

I got a brand new set I’ll sell you.

New they are $600 each but since your being so generous on the sale of so many 1x scopes at such great prices, I’ll make you a deal and sell them to you for 4x what they are worth.

How does 2500$ a tire sound?

Hey Mallardsx2!

How Bout This Deal Here:

If You Don't Like That Deal,You Can Bid On This One:

The Way I Got It Figured We Could Put The Deal In Your Favor:

2 New VORTEX Muzzle-Loader Scopes For 2 New Backhoe Tires!:D:D:D

I have two with less than half tread (25%?) you can have. The sidewalls are cracked so you need to buy tubes. If you want me to load them, it’s going to cost you some beer :)

With the long drive from nowhere to nowhere and tubes and stems, I bet for barely the cost of a new one ($600 mounted is about what it cost me) you could have a like-new wore out old tire.

That's Kinda The Issue We Already Have Blue!

I have two with less than half tread (25%?) you can have. The sidewalls are cracked so you need to buy tubes. If you want me to load them, it’s going to cost you some beer :)

With the long drive from nowhere to nowhere and tubes and stems, I bet for barely the cost of a new one ($600 mounted is about what it cost me) you could have a like-new wore out old tire.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom