looking for a new hunting/family buddy

K

knthartter

I had to put my buddy Shadow (black lab)down a few weeks ago, Doc couldn't figure out what was wrong with her and she was suffering real bad. I feel she was fighting cancer again.

We are looking for a new dog preferably a Yellow lab or GSP, if anyone has any pups, or knows of any one with some pups for sale around Southern Cal please let me know.

Kevin

http://www.variankennels.com/page1/page5/page5.html

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-07-10 AT 12:14PM (MST)[p]yes, and yes it's spelled wrong

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I'll be damned. He's a good friend of my son, Will.

D13er, we got off to a rocky start at best. I'm going to blame it on Brian as he didn't warn me the chat was a place to "vent". My apologies. Paul

knthartter, Much sorrow to hear that you lost your pal!! I know it can be a extremely hard thing to deal with yet feel you're on the right course by gathering up a good Pup. Though a great dog can never really be replaced, there's plenty of room in a mans heart for several loves!!

Good luck with your new pup!!

Joey

Thanks Joey, it's funny how attached we get to our hunting dogs isn't it.

Kevin

Top trainer and hunter down here in HD.
Give him a call. Has a litter of Pups ready for X-mas.
Professional Birddog Trainer

Larry Lowell
763-963-9790

pointingdogtrainer.com

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom