Looking for a good youth antelope hunt

S

Sendero

Hello,

I am looking for a good antelope hunt for two new hunters ages 12 and 13. Hoping to find a couple of good hunts in the great state of Wyoming. They don't have antelope points, so it would need to be a hunt that includes LO vouchers, or has available leftover tags. Any recommendations or advice from outfitters, or those of you who may have experienced a good speed goat hunt would be appreciated.

Thank you, and good luck to all in the upcoming draws and season.

Wyoming does not have transferrable landowner vouchers, so you'll have to wait until July to buy leftover tags. If you just want to have some fun with the kids, contact the G&F Office in Gillette for a list of ranchers that allow access for a fee in unit 23. Many will let you hunt does for free after the first week, especially if you are taking kids out. Get that set with one or two ranches and then you can pick up a bunch of doe tags for unit 23 that are real cheap or spend more money for some buck tags too, as there are always a ton of leftover tags in that unit because it's mostly private lands.

Hello Topgun.

Thank you for the reply and helpful information. I appreciate your kind response. That is a great idea, and some additional doe tags would be a great way to get some kids hooked! I will look into that as suggested. Thanks again!

If your just looking for doe antelope, you can call the Sheridan office 307 672 7418 I believe is there number. It's only doe, but they have a pretty good list of ranchers that well let you on. That area has historically had lots if leftover doe tags.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom