looking for a good high fence hunt

S

stinkystomper

Well, I'm in the market for a high fenced hunt. I need a place where the whole fam damily can kick back and relax and learn how to really hunt. I'd like to be able to sleep in till 9 or so and still have a 95% chance at a 400"+ bull elk. I wanna be able to catch 10lb trout out my bedroom window and not have to walk on that nasty grass out by the pond.

I'm also wanting a place that has some bison and maybe a moo cow or two I can shoot while I'm there. I'd also appreciate a ton of pheasants and chuckar to hunt as well and if we run out of pheasants I wouln't mind shooting whatever chickens you might have running around the house to boot.

Now that you've quit laughing I would like to add one more comment to make you laught even harder.

This hunt is for my wife.

Wanna laugh even harder?

She's serious as a damn heart attack!

maybe I streched this story a whole bunch but she's dead set on a monster bull picked straight off a menu!

W.T.F.??????????????????????

So I guess my whole point is to help her find her hunt. I'm willing to pay $2,000 for all this. Can anyone help? ROFLMFAO!

I think your setting your sites way to low . You could add a bigfoot hunt also , and do the whole shootin match for no more than $ 1,500 including tip .

I'm sure you will be getting tons of P.M.'s with offers .

PM me if a turtle hunt will work. I think I can work within your budget. It has to be one on one with Qtip though.:)

Eel

Due to a last minute cancelation you are actually in luck . My outfit " Wet and Wildest Dreams Ranch . LLC " actually has a opening for a hunt that would fit your request .

Due to the time frame we would need the whole hunt paid for up front , so If you can send payment as soon as possible , we will get ya crayoned in on the calendar .

As a added bonus if I receive payment within one week , I will add in Trophy Jackalope huntin . The ranch is known far and wide as having numerous Jackalope that will easily dwarf any Boone and Crocket records .

LAST EDITED ON Aug-31-11 AT 08:43PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-31-11 AT 08:38?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Aug-31-11 AT 08:37?PM (MST)

"This hunt is for my wife."

I'm laughing so hard I blew a vein in my nose.
Gosh you kids are special!

or is it vien? help me out D1.3r.. i before e except after c?

sorry! back to the important posts that the stinking people need to post.

vine? crap

vane?
f'it i'm bleeding to death. Hope you & special girl are happy stinker.

Slick
"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

I'm not blow'en Postum nor Green Jello out my olfactories.

I can do this

PM me stinkystomper.

I don't service anyone personally anymore, I guess there are a couple of things that might disqualify me, I could try but I doubt you'd feel like she got much of a return on the investment. But, the stuff you identified, I got you covered, when do want to send the deposit?

Lets clarify a few things, just so we don't end up in another Dutton deal here.

First off, I've got 15 leather LazyBoy recliners in the Bose Sound IMAX Theater, that's just across the hall from the Ruth's Chris Steak House I had built into the guest house.

My housekeeps wake everyone up very gently, never before 9:00 a.m. I've gone to the a passive wake-up method, modeled after the "Water Birth" child birthing system, with a minor modification. While your still dreaming of shooting Banty hens, we quietly and carefully place your hand in a wash base of tepid water. Amazing way to wake up. Most folks are so impressed they don't want to share the experience with anyone, even their closest friends. I'll let you try it once then ya'll can decide if you want to stay with it while you're here.

The 400" bulls are the bottom end of my elk, cheaper but small, for 80% more I can put some 420"/430"ers into the deal. You'd want to look them over a little before you decide.

Do you want rainbows, browns or mac, or a nice mixture of all three. Once again, variety is a little richer but I figure you like options more than your concerned over the few extra bucks, eh? Do you cast with your right of left hand. I'll need to know so I can book you in the right lodge. Casting from the Sleep Number out the window is no problem but it's kind of like a "Non-Smoking Room", you need to let us know, at the time you book the hunt.

Bison could be a minor problem but if you can let me know right away I can bring another dozen or two in, I only keep 15 herd here at the home place.

You didn't ask and I hope you won't think I'm trying to run the price up on you, but we have a small herd of Cape Buffalo over in the back 40. They're a little tricky to keep here in the yard because they bother the unicorns and it pisses my wife off. But, if you wouldn't mind killing them first, I think I could put it together, for the kids. She a little more flexible if it's to accommodate youth hunters. We can talk about.

Regarding the moo cows, I'm not sure I'd want the you shooting at them, dries them up and milks pricey here in Utah, know what I mean? Course, if it's deal breaker we might be able to get some help from one of the outfitters next door.

The pheasants and chuckers, I just throw in free, couple of hundred of each work for you. Would you prefer Bantys or Rhode Island Reds?

I don't think I mentioned before but we have an oil field producing around 9000 barrels a day, about 3 miles from the place. I know of three land leases that are available right now and if you'd like to punch a hole while your here let me know. You need the big rig, it's a loose sand stone formation an the bit will bind up once in a while. They're hitting south Texas Sweet condensate between 7500 and 10,000 feet. May as we'll pick up a little coin while your in the neighborhood.

Let me know, I'm nearly booked for the fall.

By the way, there are some high fence elk hunts here, A friend told me this afternoon the prices are off 30% or more this year. Might be the right time to do it, if your serious. Are you ever?

DC

Try the Flashacker Zoo in San Fransisco...don't know what they charge..if you get caught..

Looks like somebody needs to shoot a few more monkeys...

LMAO Stink! Great post you pot-stirrer!

HOOK 'EM!

pot stirring? i never said anything about being a cook. i work in the oil field and am a whip cracker you bunch of idiots.

we'll see whose laughin when i post that ear tagged 400" bull on here with my wife riden it cowboy style like it was her boyfriend. hmmmmmm the more i think about it the better the deal seems. finally get to see a 400" bull and my wife on top all in the same trip.

as for the zoo goes, ive already checked out a few locally but the after hours drive by would require high fence scaling and thats just too much work!

now for god sake people im not lying. qtpie has turned to the dark side. didnt u guys see her taking those high fenced brochures at the expo? my back pocket was bulging with them. it was quite embarrasing standing there with her.

You bored stinky?

I think maybe QTPIE left stinky and went back to Africa. Or never came home. Notice she hasn't been around in months?

That because she only comes out to rescue stinky. He's been so charming recently she hasn't needed to come roaring out of the den.

DC

Sorry Wholelot, booked the last spot late last night. Check with me next year. We're adding a gador pond and a hippo paddock next spring to see if we can draw a little better class of hunter.

DC

Stinky,

400 in bull for QT. So i got one question for ya. After she tags and bags that big ole boy cowboy style I know you cant be out done so what you going to tag and bag and what style you gonna do it in? The cowgirl style?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom