Looking For A Buffalo Hunt

2lumpy

Long Time Member
I'm interested in two year old cow buffalo hunt on a ranch that offers buffalo hunts on several thousand acres where their buffalo are allowed to move freely throughout the property.

Basically, I'm primarily interest in the meat and I could just buy it outright but if I can find a location that offers an actual hunting activity I would prefer to do it that way.

Not really interested in hides and horns, just the hunt and the meat.

Montana, Wyoming, North or South Dakota, and Nebraska all come to mind as possible locations. Saskatchewan and Alberta are also acceptable if the price and environment justify the distance. If there are Indian Reservations that have good programs, that could work as well.

Anytime in the next year would work. Could possibly bring two or three other hunters if we can find the right ranch.

Thanks for any recommendations anyone might have. This isn't a burning need but I'd really like to put something together during the next year.

If anyone else is interested in a similar hunt let me know and maybe we can cooperate and coordinate.

DC

I could help you out in South Dakota. It is not high fence and the Buffalo are in regular cattle pastures of 1000 acres give or take depending on what one there are in. You receive the whole Buffalo to do with what you want and we either process them on the ranch for you to take home in coolers or would take them to the local processor for you to have them do it. Send me a e-mail with more questions and whatnot. [email protected]

So dutch, now that you've commandeered my inquiry, at least have the decency to point which one you chose to buffalo hump.

4b271d8e6ab50d2e.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom