LOOKIN FOR A BOBCAT....

AWHOLELOTTABULL

Long Time Member
Hey there bessy! I haven't heard from you on the party. You just gonna wait and crash it or what? Bring that basin butt of yours over the hill. I'm sure that little 2 cylinder will make it over Indian Canyon/Pass.

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

Lol!!!

That will fire him up Jim, he don't like the teasing of the Cummins!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

I'd chime in on this but the last time i directed a post at the 'cat' he seemed to think i was a troll lol totally untrue im much worse ;-)

Bury me in the hills so i can fertilize the grass and grow bigger animals for the rest of ya

awlb entice him with a little tuna that might do the trick i know it would for me im always ready for a good can of that two legged tuna ;-)

Bury me in the hills so i can fertilize the grass and grow bigger animals for the rest of ya

AWLB!!!

DIDN'T REALLY KNOW IF YOU WAS BS'ING US ABOUT THE PARTY OR NOT AT FIRST???

I'M REAL BUSY THAT TIME OF THE YEAR (USUALLY!!!) BUT HELL WITH JUST THE NE REGION PISSCUTTER PERMIT THIS YEAR I'M GONNA HAVE TO TRY & MAKE IT!!!

I'M GONNA WARN YOU THOUGH!!!

I DON'T DRINK!!!

YOU DON'T WANNA SEE ME DRINK!!!

CRAP MAKES ME WANNA FIGHT!!!

I SURELY AIN'T GONNA CAUSE A SCENE AT THE HIATS!!!

YOU & YOUR FAMILY ARE HIGHLY RESPECTED BY THIS OLE cat!!!

BY FALL I MIGHT BE DRIVING A "ONE" CYLINDER IF FUEL PRICES KEEP GOING UP!!!

YOU BOYS GONNA LAUGH AT ME IF I PULL IN ON A PINK MOPED???

PM ME THE DETAILS & THANKS JIM!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Don't worry bessy, I'll run some interference for ya when they try to put the tape on your paws!!! I'm pretty sure HoundDawg and ktc will be there so we will definately be entertained! The only thing I can get away with drinkin anymore is that O Dulls crap so it'll be you and me and a 2 liter bottle of Coke!:D I will send you the details!

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom