Longhunter/B&C measurer for ELK

B

bigwhiteman

Looking for suggestions or recommendations for someone(phone number or email address) in the Salt Lake City area that is an official Long hunter/B&C measurer.

I harvested a bull elk last year and am thinking about getting it measured. Not a huge bull but would still like to know what he would officially score.

Any help would be great, Thanks.

bwm

I agree with Tex. But if you go to B&C web site. Go to find field measure and it will give you a list. Just pick the one closest to you.

CUPSY would measure it for you!

I just Hope He doesn't make you as mad as he has others!

A couple years ago He Measured a 220" Typical Buck!

When He got done Officially Measuring it the Owner was PIZZED!:D

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom