S

ShowThemToMe

Got this a while back!

Don't know who the JOKER is?

Labled as the Loin Cloth Buck!

Anybody recognioze him?

7352loincloth_buck.jpg

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

I was under the impression that it was Rugburn, and that it was Triplek that took the picture. That's what the email I got said.

thats all a guy has left when you pay someone to take you or a land owner permit.

Hey PUNK!

I promised QTPie I wouldn't ever post that Pic!:D

lol Elkun! I just wanna know why you've been hanging on to it for a while?

KeeP in touch... ANTLER ADDICTION THERAPY GROUP on FB.

Anyway, I was going to wait til it came out in the mag but now thats its out I'll share a little.
I booked a hunt with a up and coming outfit called Secret Clubhouse Guides and Outfitters LLC. At first I was sceptical and a little worried they couldnt come through with the big promises they made. BOy was I wrong! They treated me like a king. Had a nice bed every night and a hot cooked meal from president and ceo Rugburn. The hunt went great and I killed a great buck on the last day of the hunt. But thats when it started to get weird. when I got back to the secret lodge they had an application and wanted me to become a life member. I read it and asked if they were serious. The vice president (overton) then chimed in and tried to put pressure on me and thats when I cut ties.
ANyway boys and girls. Look for my buck of the front cover of the magizine in the next few days.

Thought it was me for a minute then I looked closer and I couldn't see the tip hanging from under the cloth (assuming its cold more than the tip if mild temperature outside) so I realized it was not me but I think I saw this guy in CO this year, pretty sure he's from TX.

I bet HuntinFoo isn't too happy about that kind of advertisement though.

Bill

Kill the buck that makes YOU happy!

So?

You told your Daughter it was Bess?

Maybe work out a little!!! Funny picture though...

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Looks like he needs to do some yard work along his bikini line.

Geezus

I could have been fine not ever seeing that.

All natural and proud ehh? Well good for you buddy.

>can ya make it any bigger???
>
It's already bigger than your LoinCloth!:D

6441presidentialdebt.jpg

Well wet_boot!

I'll be checkin in with Ms boot at the Expo!

Gonna Confirm some of your BS!:D

Ya,I know,I'm sure it's all True!:D

OK.........so who is it REALLY?

My neighbor's Gay nephew thinks the guy in the picture looks "tasty"....

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

LAST EDITED ON Jan-25-12 AT 08:43AM (MST)[p]hey boot im interested to know what mag published ur pics and story??? i have a gay cousin that loves to hunt, and now since he saw this pic he has been driving me nuts to ask you which one it was so he can subscribe, oh and he also want the info on ur photographer him and his "buddies" want some pro shots takin of them in the field ,,,,,

THE A TEAM

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom