Locked Up Elk

• Thread starter Mike Awkismaul (Guest)
  • Start date
M

Mike Awkismaul (Guest)

Hello,

I just got some pics sent to me from my brother in law of some locked up elk. One is alive and one is dead. There is a pic of one SOB cutting the antler of the dead one. Must see to believe but I need help posting the pics.

Can anyone help.

-Mike

Those are the pics!!

Man, this stuff spreads quick! He said he had just gotten them.

Awesome pix.

-Mike

whats so wrong with him cutting the antlers of he only cut onside, so the elk that was alive could, keep on keepin on.

Jake

I say let nature run it's course. Cutting that antler off was completely unethical and selfish.

Just my two cents.

-Mike

Mike,

When I find you trapped in your overturned car I'll be sure to let nature take it's course the darwin way.

JB

LAST EDITED ON Feb-03-04 AT 09:42PM (MST)[p]I think Ive heard it all now! let the elk die, what a waste. Go save a tree! Then go look for bigfoot.

D13er, Thats funning, leave the idiots in their burning car. I guess those idiots are against feeding Elk on the Elk refuge and the other feed lots too. Just let them die, right littledoe.

The car is not a "natural" example Mike, so how about this one. You are hiking in the woods and fall into a crevice. I then come along. Would it be unethical to save you? Should I let "nature take its course"? After all, you are a part of nature.

That is, if you are serious. Since you post behind an anonomous name, I suspect that you are just pulling our chain? Bored at work?

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom