LOCALS COLD,BUT ALIVE & WELL!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I know over the years some of You have Laughed at Me when I've mentioned Mother Nature Ain't Nothin to be Screwin with!

I'll Say it Again!

Conditions Change Quick & You can get yourself in a Bind Real Quick No matter How Experienced you are!

Me & Jr were makin Plans on being out there first thing in the Mornin but Glad everything turned out OK!

Damn Glad everybody is OK!

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=24723684&ni...-in-book-cliffs&fm=home_page&s_cid=featured-1

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Man, from T shorts to a snowstorm after dropping their packs had to have been pretty scary, but it sounds like they used their heads and that dog to their advantage.

Sure glad it all worked out the way it did. The two young men did well for them selfs. Know both the father and brother to Mr. Draper. The way the young man was raised and the common sence of the family sure kicked in and made for a great outcome!!! Happy for all involved!!!

Yup!

Great People!

7 Degree's here this Morning,Glad they are Safe and not Enduring the Basin Temps/Conditions again!

Stay Safe Everybody!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Intelligent application of common sense.......as opposed to the 2 Nimrods' in California who got lost, for 4 days, 1/2 mile from their car, seperated and admittedly ate "dirt and rocks"....when temps plummeted to.....50 degrees overnight.

Worst thing; they are a couple, so they may very well be allowed to reproduce!

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

Good story, The guys really kept their heads. Glad all turned out well.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Yup, could have been bad.
It's good to see thay made it in good shape.
Mother nature is nothing to trifle with.

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom