LOCAL AMMO SUPPLIES???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Let's Hear what your local Sports Stores have/or don't have?

Vernal Utah Sportsmans Warehouse last Friday I did get a Brick of Remington 22 Bullets!(Ya I paid too much!)

Limit of one per person & they were out Quick!

Today they did have a few different Brands of .223 Bullets!

Today I did get 2 Boxes of 375 RUM Bullets!

Today they didn't Have:

.22 Bullets!

17 HMR!

17 WSM!

243 Winchester

22 Magnums!

22-250

I'm sure there were many others they didn't have but these are a few I noticed they didn't have!

Let's hear what your Local Stores have/don't have?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I also checked Basin Sports in Vernal!

Same Story!

No:

22 bullets!

no 22 Magnums!

No 17 WSM!

No 17 HMR!

They did have a fair selection of other Misc Ammo!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Cal-Ranch didn't have any of:

22 bullets!

no 22 Magnums!

No 17 WSM!

No 17 HMR!

Stewarts in Roosevelt didn't have:

22 bullets!

no 22 Magnums!

No 17 WSM!

No 17 HMR!

They did have a few boxes of 50 Match Grade 22 Bullets for 29.00 a Box!

>elkassassin, . they must know you,
>! remember. bribery beats the
>early bird!!

Not So elkun!

They just Charge people like me Double!

They Save me a Box or two!

Know what I mean?

We are sitting good. can find it all...even got a box of 22-250 64 grain. never had a problem of not be able to find 22-250 but in Wyoming they past it last year to where you can hunt with a 22-250 for deer/antelope as long as its over 60grains

went anniversary'n with mrs Stonefly Sat.(28 yrs) Drove over the mountain to have dinner at the Cowboy Kitchen in Wellington. On the way back thro Price Stopped at Walmart, They had a few boxes of 308 win Ammo., I didn't have a 308 so Mrs Stonefly bought the Remington 783 they had on sale for $247 and said happy anniversary. She got a castle country T shirt.... Oh I haven't tried the ammo yet, waiting for camera land to send out the scope. They didn't have 22 either Bess.

>went anniversary'n with mrs Stonefly Sat.(28
>yrs) Drove over the mountain
>to have dinner at the
>Cowboy Kitchen in Wellington. On
>the way back thro Price
>Stopped at Walmart, They had
>a few boxes of 308
>win Ammo., I didn't have
>a 308 so Mrs Stonefly
>bought the Remington 783 they
>had on sale for $247
>and said happy anniversary. She
>got a castle country T
>shirt.... Oh I haven't tried
>the ammo yet, waiting for
>camera land to send out
>the scope. They didn't have
>22 either Bess.
>
>

JUDAS Stone!

Who was Treatin Who?:D

How was the Food at the Cowboy Kitchen?

Food is really good there Bess, On saturday nights the owners have a 5 course special. Last Saturday soup, salad,fish taco appetizer (salmon), New York strip and vegies mixed in pan fried tader fries.

Still looking for 22's here in Las Vegas. Bass Pro shop sent an email special out with 22's today and only today. Well, they sold out before 9am when I tried to purchase some. Was a good deal but probally just a come on.

Stopped by a store I downtown sl.ut yesterday they had everything that I could think to look for. Overpriced but they had it

We don't have much here Bess. They said they sent all the seconds and failed quality stuff over to Utah. ;-)

Still no powder to be had to speak of.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom