living dangerous

Long Time Member
Pussies will go ape chit when they see what I am slinging.
7111img_20141017_210120_756.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Oct-17-14 AT 09:24PM (MST)[p]At least you could have focused the picture. Crime scene evidence tech is not your forte. Stick to patrol work.

RELH

P.S. I swear my Cuz made me say that.

I heard rumors that a young girl killed a small doe with that load. Good luck 1911.

Eel

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

>I heard rumors that a young
>girl killed a small doe
>with that load. Good luck
>1911.
>
>Eel
>
>Nobody goes there anymore. It's too
>crowded.
>
>

If it is anything like the last five years I won't pull the trigger unless I stumble across a coyote. They don't seem to grow them big enough to justify the work it constitutes once the dust settles

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I've seen a pile of deer killed with that round. Saw a monster get killed with it about 350 yards once. Saw one hellavu antelope and a 350 lb hog get killed with it this year. Good luck.

I Shoot the same Caliber & Same Bullet only in 80 Grain POWER POINTS in my Varmit Gun!

Only packed the Gun/Ammo once during the Deer Hunt & Garnered a Buck at 538 Yards!

That will Piss the Pussies off!

So You'll be OK!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

You can kill a Grizzly Bear with a .22 LR under ideal conditions, but that doesn't mean you should.

Again, good luck 1911

Eel

Well buying the rounds is the first step but you need to get out of bed before noon and hunt from outside the cab of your wiener truck... True story!

2311idiot.jpg

>You can kill a Grizzly Bear
>with a .22 LR under
>ideal conditions, but that doesn't
>mean you should.
>
>

it is possible. A hunting camp near therofare had a wrangler in the outfitter camp shoot a bear with some slugs. Long story short found guilty. The very next day he almost got mauled by a grizzly and shot it with a .22.. One shot and dropped it.... So this guy shot 2 bears in 2 days.. I called BS on the story and when I was talking to a game warden I asked him the story was true and he said Yes. Good news 2 less bears that cause problems since the population is out of hand.....

You want to hear the real truth. 1911 stole lil Red's rifle from the gun safe to hunt with. She does not know he did that and when she finds out. She will kick his butt down the road.

Now stay tune for the Indy 500 race between Ransom and Bess who will race to dime 1911 out so they can witness a butt kicking.

RELH

This all started because I could not find a box of CorLockt. It is all good now though cause I found my 338 hiding place and still had a box. They were nowhere to be found on the store shelves. And the best part, it is a .243/.308 wildcat, the .338 Federal.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Still might take the .243 featherweight though. I have smoked a dozen or more bucks and still don't need hearing aids like Eel. :) Also pleasant to shoot a rifle that doesn't knock me into next week.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

My Dad and I have killed numerous blacktails with that caliber....at 1380 yards. We watch the downrange grass/tree limbs to let us know what the conditions are at the point of impact.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Chalk another one up for a 243 early yesterday morning!

No,it wasn't Mine!

Thank GAWD for the POWER POINTS!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

This post is pointless without pics, BESS....C'Mom Man!

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

JUDAS Wisz!

Shouldn't You be Sleepin?

1911, just messin with you of course. I never owned a 243 but I do have a 6mm Rem. which is basically the same. I've killed plenty of deer with it.

Hey, you're always getting in my head:)

Eel

>1911, just messin with you of
>course. I never owned a
>243 but I do have
>a 6mm Rem. which is
>basically the same. I've killed
>plenty of deer with it.
>
>
>Hey, you're always getting in my
>head:)
>
>Eel
>
>Nobody goes there anymore. It's too
>crowded.
>
>
Your voicemail must have been full Eel. I sent you a message to stop by for ribeye on me on your way back through the Utard luge. Not to mention the runaway overton shooting gallery I had set up by the grill. Hmmph....

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

1911, sorry about that. I usually only turn my phone on about once a month to check my messages.

A few months ago I checked my messages and I had one about 3 weeks old from my neighbor. It said my house might be on fire. I remembered smelling smoke.....It's out now I guess. I'll have to do a search sometime.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom