Live Eagle Cam

Zigga

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Apr-03-11 AT 11:34AM (MST)[p]I searched the archives and didn't see this posted so forgive me if I'm way late as usual. I've been watching this for several weeks now and two are currently hatched and feeding. It's cool to watch the number of viewers rise and fall.

http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles

A lot of Decorah Eagle footage on youtube as well.

Did you get the Bull Elk home yet?

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Today's menu:

Crow (Different crow than what D is used to eating)
Trout
Songbirds
Rotten bunny

mmmmmmm

Sad deal.. I think the f'er is dead!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

That bird is moving about as fast as your Elk is moving back to your house Ziggy!

Show us a Pic!

It's another Game/Fish eating Bird!

They ain't near as rare as Our Government leads everybody to believe!

Kinda like around here!

People wonder why there ain't no Pheasants left in the Basin!

Well there's a Fricken Chicken/Red Tailed/Goss/Ruffled Legged Hawk on every Power Pole in the Basin!

Just one of many small Game predators!

In the day time you can see a road down below. It looks to be in .220 Swift range. Where is this exactly?

Eel

Careful Eel!

That's a Montana Condor!:D

Pheasants shmeasants. If you want more pheasants then raise them. We've got plenty of pheasants here but nobody lets you hunt the damn things. Lots of raptors too. The mice population isn't out of control either. I'm waiting for a dead kitty (sorry bobby) with a collar to show up....or a shitzhu.

I'll post my rotten elk head and some fresh shed pics on another post. (I love watchin d beg but who doesn't?) My sheds are still running around on the mountain as of today. My 2011 bull is down about 200 pounds and looks like a 2 year old cow right now.

elkk1.jpg

Back to the eagles.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-03-11 AT 09:47PM (MST)[p]Decorah, Iowa near the Wisconsin border. You couldn't hit them anyway Eel.

Why all the violence toward such a magnificent animal? Have they been taking out pisscutters by the dozens? I thought just wolves were bad......or do you guys like to crow hunt??

Them Eagles are more than Plentiful around here!

Oh god, this is crap. Now I gotta start casin the joint with binos before I do drive by's? Next thing ya know their gonna be strappin eagle cams to the friggin birds necks. thats gonna suck when the last thing captured is stinky's lapua lookin at a damned bird!

Bob,

It looks like your muskrat population is getting decimated. Earlier they must have had over 300 pheasants for breakfast.

BASTARDS!!!

Now we can form a Muskrats Forever foundation. Please join me. Who here can create the website?

So Zigga?

Tell me?

You've never seen a Damn Eagle Nest in Montana?

When I went to Alaska a few years ago,everybody that lives up there was saying:Look at that Eagle,look at that Eagle nest!

I wasn't impressed!

I've seen 1000's of them here!

I surely wouldn't go clear to Alaska or Wisconsin just to see a f'n Eagle!

BBop, I was in Alaska last summer too. We were drifting the Kasilof River. We came around a corner and a Bald Eagle was sitting on top of this old snag about 75 yards away.

The guide said, "Look at the Bald Eagle!" I said "That's beautiful, what a shot!"

The guide said, "Do you have your camera ready?"

I said "No, I was talking about a rifle shot"

He was pissed at me for the rest of the day!

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Apr-04-11 AT 05:56PM (MST)[p]Bob,

The eagle nests in Montana are not at ground level like they must be in Utah. I'll explain later. Still waiting for "Precious" to show up.

Meanwhile, enjoy a pic of the bull I got this year.

You've seen the kill video.

You've seen the field photo.

Now you've seen the finished full body mount!

Enjoy!

fbm.jpg

Right on Eel!

The Guy that took us on the River up there must of been the same Guide Eel!:D

1st day we come around a bend & He says:Look,there's an Eagle Nest,We look up & sure enough an Eagle nest!

2nd day We come around the same Bend in the river & he says:Look,there's an Eagle Nest,My son says:That's the same one We seen Yesterday,Guide kinda gives Jr a Smirk!

Guess he forgot about the same Fishermen in the Boat as the day before?:D

LMAO on the Rifle shot!:D

Yes Zigga!

I did see the Kill footage!

NVB says it ain't yours though!

So you Full Mounted him huh?

Just FYI Zigga!

We do have a few Ledges/Cliffs here in TARDville where you can look down on a few Nests!

They are Ugly Little Bastards & I don't care what State they are hatched in!

You're makin a big deal out of this Bird Zigga!

Was it you that had this same Bird put on the News?

What kind of Bino's do 'Birdie Watchers' Use/Like?

For not having any interest in eagle nests you guys sure make a lot of posts about eagle nests.

hmmmmm....

Maybe they should start a "BIRDIE WATCHERS" Forum!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-04-11 AT 07:47PM (MST)[p]ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz...Beautiful bird, but how long can you watch a bird sit ???

Looks like about a month has gone by since anyone posted about the eagles. There were three eaglets hatched and I have viewed them off and on since their hatching. A day or two ago, it looks like there is only two young eagles in the nest. Am I wrong here?

Can't tell either, but that would be normal when three eggs hatch. One chick is very dominate and usually dumps the weakest one out of the nest. The situation occurs with almost all raptor species.

"I useta study that chit".

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

I wonder if Zigga was watching when Obama was Hatched?

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom